Kenra Color Maintenance Conditioner

by Kenra Professional

Washing hair is the primary cause of color fading. Kenra Color Maintenance Conditioner protects color up to 35 washes and prevents up to 67% of color fading between services. This pH-balancing system is designed to match the pH of hair, sebum, and the scal

Does this smell like amoxicillin to anyone else?
Start your review of Kenra Color Maintenance Conditioner!
Ms.Makeup 2.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite hair care brands. I was introduced to it years ago by my stylist and have been using it ever since. I love the scent of this brand. It’s also easy to catch on sale. If you haven’t found your go to products I suggest giving this a chance.
Madeline D.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the Kenra color maintenance hair care line! This leaves my hair so healthy! Very soft, reduces split ends, and doesn’t leave my hair dry or oily. It can appear pricey, though the difference this conditioner makes in hair health makes this product well worth it!
heather A.
Beverly Hills, FL
Love, love this product. Love the smell and leaves my hair feeling silky, soft. My absolute favorite condition.
Brittnee C.
Liberty Twp, OH
I’ve been using this conditioner for months now and I really like it. It makes my hair feel soft and look good.
Danielle P.
Florence, KY
I like this! The only down fall is that I think it’s a little strong for me. It makes my head itchy. So i use this every other day as I don’t wash my hair everyday. This does smell sooooooo good. My boyfriend loves using this shampoo even though he doesn’t have colored hair he loves it cause it smells so good. I love it’s kept my hair color in place and didn’t strip it like a lot of drug store shampoos do. It also makes my hair super soft!!
Hallie L.
Glendale, AZ
Love this shampoo! Smells so good. It also helps not fade the color you have in your hair.
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Bought at beauty brands. Used twice with the color maintence shampoo, hair didn’t feel soft, clean or like it was conditioned. This was the worse conditioner I’ve used. I used the second time and even added more conditioner- I felt like my hair was rough, dry, and like it didn’t get cleaned. I ended up returning the shampoo and conditioner within a week
Dana O.
Does a good job but I like something that has more fragrance than this does. Rinses our clean.
Jessica B.
Manquin, VA
This conditioner smells great and leaves hair soft without feeling oily. When used with the shampoo it helps to keep color from fading.
Leslie B.
Albany, OR
Love this product! It’s lightweight but keeps my hair soft, manageable, and the knots out (not as easy on my thick color treated hair)!