BY KENRA

Kenra Color Maintenance Conditioner has silk proteins that will help repair and strengthen, while olive oil derived squalene adds shine and elasticity. Kenra Color Maintenance Conditioner revitalizes color-treated and chemically-treated hair to a softer, smoother, shinier condition. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennie D.
It's thin and watery and has the most awful artificial candy smell to it. The worst part is that the shampoo and conditioner have 2 completely different fragrances. The shampoo smells lovely. I wish the conditioner did too. But even if they matched I wouldn't repurchase either. The shampoo is pretty standard but the conditioner is like Suave. It doesn't condition my hair... It feels like an school cream rinse I used as a kid for detangling. Now that I think of it, it smells like a kids product too. This is definitely not worth the price!
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
This conditioner is the best one I've used in a long while.it makes my hair softer and shinier than other conditioners that I've been using recently. I love it! It smells absolutely amazing as well. It's definitely one that is great all around, and I've officially made this my go to.
Dani G.
This Kenra conditioner smells SO GOOD!! I LOVEEE the bubble gum, cotton candy scent!! I'm not a huge fan of the formula... the consistency is a bit watery for my liking.. I like a thicker conditioner, this one is super watery. So that's my only complaint.
Alex W.
I have been coloring my hair for years & this conditioner really helps me care for the damage I’ve done to it. It is a little pricey, but it is so worth it. The scent is not too strong, but it is a nice clean scent.
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
My hair tangles really easy and this helped to ease some of that. A little pricy but it helps maintain color!