Hair CareHair ColorKenra Professional
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz

Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz

by Kenra Professional

Rapid Toners from Kenra Color have been designed to process and tone in 5 minutes or less. These ammonia-free, deposit-only colors have been formulated to provide clients with consistent, reliable results to enhance blondes or to be a multi-dimensional ton

Has anyone tried this? I’m already ginger I just want a more coppery tone to my hair
How well dose this product work
Can [product:kenra-demi-guy-tang-7sm-medium-blonde-silver-metallic-205oz-by-kenra] be used with 20 volume developer?
Start your review of Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz!
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz uploaded by Kelly M.
My hair dresser used this mix with SV to get me to a super beautiful ashy grey / silver. It has been the only brand I’ve used and i stick with it cause that’s how good it is and with fear of messing up my hair!
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 7B Brown
For the price it's great! Easy to work with. Can be found at Sally's. It did not last as long as I expected though. If you want a different hair color for about a week this is perfect.
Aly A.
Santa Fe, TX
I’ve been behind the chair for over 11 years and have ONLY used Kenra products. I’ll never ever use anything else. Everything from this line from color to shampoos, leaves the hair healthy. And as a stylist, that’s reassuring!
Mariel R.
Providence, RI
Review for: 8ROM Rose Metallic
This color line for me is one of the best out there, i use it all the time i need to do my color and i love it, its professional its not expensive and its awesome i am very satisfied with it.
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,205 reviews
I love this toner. It deposits the tone super fast and it doesn’t cause any damage: it’s easy to mix.
Corey P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Quick results and vibrant toning this is great for blondes who really want to maintain their iciness and get rid of the brass.
christina B.
Madison
Wonderful color! Long lasting. I have gotten lots of compliments! Will continue to use.
Tiffiny S.
Monroe, NC
This toner works wonders on lightened hair. It is very easy to use but you have to apply it quickly, it tones your hair in only five minutes!!! It’s super quick and you always have beautiful results when using it.
member-de3b92
Review for: 7N Natural
Actually really nice. Made my hair a super dark brown basically but it did cover up all the leftover orange and red tones in my hair from a previous dye. 8/10 I guess for effectiveness lol. Would buy again
Sarah S.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: 8NUA Natrual Ultra Ash
This is my favorite hair color that I have ever used! My stylist uses this and it makes my hair so smooth, soft, and sleek looking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa C.
Miramar, FL
il y a 2 ans
Can Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz be used with 20 volume developer?
Carly S. il y a 2 ans