BeautyHairHair ColorKenra Professional
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz

Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz

by Kenra Professional

Rapid Toners from Kenra Color have been designed to process and tone in 5 minutes or less. These ammonia-free, deposit-only colors have been formulated to provide clients with consistent, reliable results to enhance blondes or to be a multi-dimensional ton

I use this color line on my daughter because she likes the red copper that they had because she wanted to be a ginger and it is almost natural looking for her
Are you a Kenra color fan?
These are the colors I have absolutely dreamed of! Is it a simple fast process? How long do the colors hold? My most important question is how can I try these?
Start your review of Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz!
Kim B.
Shawnee, KS
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz uploaded by Kim B.
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz uploaded by Kim B.
I like the fact that this is a 5 min toner. It really pulled any yellow out that was in my hair. It is very intense silver violet compared to other brands I have tried.
Anakaury V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz uploaded by Anakaury V.
This toner works fast and effectively and gives a great shade of silver. Don’t leave it on too long. A demi can be used in 10-15 minutes. I recommend
Sarah B.
Medford, MA
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz uploaded by Sarah B.
Review for: SV Silver Violet Rapid Toner
I don't understand why I get this if my hair is black but I've heard that this makes it very good for those looking for a result in a short time
Christina V.
Cottonwood, AZ
Review for: Clear, DF Diamond Frost, 9PV Pearl Violet, 10V Violet
These are the the hair colors of my dreams! Beautiful glow, Easy steps fast process. Not like any others you'll find. The displays sell themselves! Fast, gorgeous glow, dreamy colors! No comparison! Definite must have and absolutely a buy again and again and again!
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz uploaded by Amanda L.
Review for: DF Diamond Frost
Some of the frost series were nice but unfortunately this one lifts out warm which is where they lost a star- I prefer my silver/white toners to lift out to nothing since I spent time and damage getting my clients to a level 10, I expect them to be able to return to that after tone removal
Rita  H.
N Versailles, PA
Review for: 10N Natural
I will you this product again. Easy to use great product and company. People will love it the color is right on the money.
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz uploaded by Kelly M.
My hair dresser used this mix with SV to get me to a super beautiful ashy grey / silver. It has been the only brand I’ve used and i stick with it cause that’s how good it is and with fear of messing up my hair!
Stasha C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: 4N Natural
First thing, I LOVE Kenra products. Kenra Demi-permanent coloring creme left my hair silky and undamaged. The scent is strong to me, but bearable. It’s easy to use. I was satisfied with the purchase and use of this product. Kenra Color Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme 2oz
Shaina C.
1,080 reviews
I usually use Paul Mitchell color products but this was a great change! I definitely se my self purchasing it again! I have always been hesitant to try new lines but this well exceeded my expectations!
Glori  M.
Review for: SV Silver Violet Rapid Toner
I received this Kenra color compliments of influenster in return for an honest review. While I love kenra products and have used them for years I am not a fan of this color. The product itself seems fine, it was from influenster and that's great but I did have to make a special trip to purchase developer I usually use matrix products. We applied the color to previously lightened hair left it on for about 5 minutes and the color wasn't bad but definitely not what I expected I was hoping for a gray purple color and it was just ashy looking. Not bad I'm just not a fan. I don't think I would recommend or even use it again.