BY KENRA

High Shine, Flexible Hold. Clear formulation for maximum control and moveable, pliable texture. Provides a unique clean, gloss finish. Completely Water Soluble and will Not Build Up on Hair For Professional Salon Resale Only. . see more...

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This was just okay. It’s a little watery and thin for my liking. I don’t feel like it gives much hold at all or texture. It seems almost better to smooth down flyaways and seal ends to me. I wouldn’t re purchase it.
Alexis R.
I wouldn't recommend this for long hair. It's more a short hair product. It's a little pricey, but it's considered salon material. I didn't notice a lot of shine in my hair, but it did make waves when I scrunched my hair while damp.
Melissa M.
Waldorf, MD
I love this!! I really do, but I've had it for too long I guess because the outside towards the rim of the product looks and feels like it's hardening.
Amy G.
A little bit goes a long way. Has nice smell. If you apply too much it appears greasy and will weigh the style down.