Kenra Clarifying Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

A deep cleanse is required before color services and to remove product buildup. Kenra Clarifying Shampoo eliminates up to 99% of dulling deposits. This gentle, color-safe formula is great for swimmers and those in hard water areas, and contains mica to enhance shine and promote restoration.

How often do you use a clarifying shampoo?[product:kenra-clarifying-shampoo]
Does this help thicken hair?
Does this work well for long hair?
Start your review of Kenra Clarifying Shampoo!
Yasmin S.
Cape Coral, FL
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Yasmin S.
I have put my family and friends on this shampoo for years. I’m not sure how it does with color treated hair, but with natural hair I’ve seen amazing results. It helps my roots stay less greasy than anything else I’ve ever tried. My hair was finally able to breath again and grow after consistent use by removing the build up.
Heidi S.
Cypress, TX
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Heidi S.
Purchased at: ULTA
A little goes a long way! No dumping a huge amount of shampoo here... You can feel it lifting the residue from the roots and scalp! My hair feels so much cleaner after! Remember, you're only supposed to be washing the roots and wash outward. It has a pleasant citrus scent and worth the cost!
Kris H.
Rochester, MA
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Kris H.
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo is a great shampoo to use weekly. It is moderately priced but worth the investment because it will last forever. I use this once a week to detox my hair [email protected] build up. It works fantastic. It does tend to be a bit drying. I recommend this to anyone that has harsh water or uses a lot of product daily.
davidmichael B.
Camden Wyo, DE
Fave brand ever. Works without drying hair out while cleansing the scalp wellKenra Professional
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair super shiny, healthy, and vibrant in color. Also, if you have any tangles or frizz -it takes it right out and it smells amazing
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo , I was gifted this product because I have really hard water and gray hair. I absolutely love this shampoo! Before using, my hair felt like it had a build up but after using I could tell a difference. It also has a pleasant scent. Completely recommend!
Callista K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only uses this shampoo once so far. I love how it smells! It makes my hair smell so good. It seems to have cleaned my scalp really well and removed build up. My hair looks less oily than normal already. It seems very promising!
Jennifer B.
Canton, OH
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I get really bad build up because our water is crazy hard. I use this about twice a week and it has helped so so much! If you have hard water and can't figure out what is happening with your hair and aren't quite sure what to buy, get this!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
I use a lot of different products in my hair including a lot of dry shampoo, this shampoo was recommended to me by my stylist to get all of the excess product that builds up on my scalp and hair… making it flat and dull. I only occasionally use this but it definitely rejuvenates my hair. I can’t use it a lot or my hair would be very dry. Kenra Clarifying Shampoo
Nicole N.
Waverly, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so thankful my hair stylist recommended this product for me. I have hard water at home and it's taken a toll on my hair. It stopped growing became frizzy and unhealthy looking. After just one use my hair looked and felt healthy as can be. People comment on how nice my hair looks now. I truly believe this product saved my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley B.
Wrightstown, NJ
il y a 2 ans
How well does the Kenra Clarifying Shampoo work? Is it good for removing waxy residue in hair?
Avery H. il y a 4 mois
I think it works among! I have thick curly hair that I only wash once or twice a week so as to jot dry it out. In between washes I do add some more product on top of what was put In on wash day. My hair feels literally squeaky clean after using the Kendra once a month as opposed to the normal shampoo I usually use. My hair also feels lighter and has so much more life to it after the clarifying wash!