Kenra Clarifying Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

A deep cleanse is required before color services and to remove product buildup. Kenra Clarifying Shampoo eliminates up to 99% of dulling deposits. This gentle, color-safe formula is great for swimmers and those in hard water areas, and contains mica to enhance shine and promote restoration.

How often do you use a clarifying shampoo?[product:kenra-clarifying-shampoo]
Does this help thicken hair?
Does this work well for long hair?
Start your review of Kenra Clarifying Shampoo!
Heidi S.
Cypress, TX
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Heidi S.
Purchased at: ULTA
A little goes a long way! No dumping a huge amount of shampoo here... You can feel it lifting the residue from the roots and scalp! My hair feels so much cleaner after! Remember, you're only supposed to be washing the roots and wash outward. It has a pleasant citrus scent and worth the cost!
Yasmin S.
Cape Coral, FL
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Yasmin S.
I have put my family and friends on this shampoo for years. I’m not sure how it does with color treated hair, but with natural hair I’ve seen amazing results. It helps my roots stay less greasy than anything else I’ve ever tried. My hair was finally able to breath again and grow after consistent use by removing the build up.
Kris H.
Rochester, MA
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Kris H.
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo is a great shampoo to use weekly. It is moderately priced but worth the investment because it will last forever. I use this once a week to detox my hair [email protected] build up. It works fantastic. It does tend to be a bit drying. I recommend this to anyone that has harsh water or uses a lot of product daily.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair super shiny, healthy, and vibrant in color. Also, if you have any tangles or frizz -it takes it right out and it smells amazing
Jennifer B.
Canton, OH
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I get really bad build up because our water is crazy hard. I use this about twice a week and it has helped so so much! If you have hard water and can't figure out what is happening with your hair and aren't quite sure what to buy, get this!
Callista K.
Brunswick, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only uses this shampoo once so far. I love how it smells! It makes my hair smell so good. It seems to have cleaned my scalp really well and removed build up. My hair looks less oily than normal already. It seems very promising!
davidmichael B.
Camden Wyo, DE
Fave brand ever. Works without drying hair out while cleansing the scalp wellKenra Professional
Nicole N.
Waverly, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so thankful my hair stylist recommended this product for me. I have hard water at home and it's taken a toll on my hair. It stopped growing became frizzy and unhealthy looking. After just one use my hair looked and felt healthy as can be. People comment on how nice my hair looks now. I truly believe this product saved my hair.
Sarah R.
Cleveland, TN
Five stars across the board. This isn’t a shampoo for every wash as it strips the hair! I only use a few times a month depending on the amount of product I’ve been using. I would buy again and again!
Tiffany N.
Churubusco, IN
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany N.
Didn’t like this at all! Smelled like straight men’s Cologne and didn’t clean my hair well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Callista K.
Brunswick, OH
Ashley B.
Wrightstown, NJ
il y a 2 ans
How well does the Kenra Clarifying Shampoo work? Is it good for removing waxy residue in hair?
Avery H. il y a 2 mois
I think it works among! I have thick curly hair that I only wash once or twice a week so as to jot dry it out. In between washes I do add some more product on top of what was put In on wash day. My hair feels literally squeaky clean after using the Kendra once a month as opposed to the normal shampoo I usually use. My hair also feels lighter and has so much more life to it after the clarifying wash!