Kenra Clarifying Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Halle H.

BY KENRA

Chelating Formula for Removing Dulling Deposits Restore hair s natural radiance and shine with this special clarifying formula.  Extracts of Grapefruit and Witch Hazel along with amino acid chelators eliminate dulling deposits and build-up.  Great for swimmers and those in hard water areas.  Color safe.  Gentle for everyday use. No animal testing. This bottle contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any. see more...

• Is this shampoo gentle enough for every day use?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good clarifying shampoo to remo...1 Answers
  • I have over oily hair and can't seem to find a good shamp...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marisa E.
I truly believe a clarifying shampoo is an important part of any girl's hair care regimen and was directed to this Kenra clarifying shampoo by a sales associate at Ulta. The shampoo itself smells amazing since it smells like fresh graperfruit, however, I didn't see much effectiveness from this clarifying shampoo. Honestly, I think a $5 bottle of Head & Shoulders is much more effective than this product.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Clarifying Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
I really like this clarifying shampoo. I only wash my hair once a week so I sometimes end up with a lot of build up. The shampoo has been great for getting my hair clean but not drying it out. I only use it every other wash so the bottle last me a really long time. I always make sure to follow it up with a really hydrating conditioner.
Taylor C.
Lockhart, TX
Review for: Clarifying Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
If I could give this 10 stars, I would. I live in the country with very hard terrible well water. My hair was like straw. I started using this once a week and my hair feels AMAZING! I love the smell and outcome of this product! Has an amazing grapefruit tropical like smell. Highly recommend for anyone that has hard water!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Review for: Clarifying Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
I love this shampoo! My hairdresser recommended it to me because I felt like I had product buildup. It definitely helped get the gunk out and it smells great! I found it on amazon for 12 dollars. Not too bad. Definitely cheaper on amazon than in a salon.
Chelsea F.
Grand Forks, ND
Review for: Clarifying Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
This shampoo did wonders for my hair. I don't use a lot of product in my hair but I was going through a phase where it never felt clean. It seemed heavy and grimy. It was getting to the point where I would have to double shampoo it just to get it feeling slightly clean. Decided to try this and OMG it saved me. My hair finally felt clean, soft, and manageable. Since its a pretty strong shampoo I don't use it everyday and try to go a few days between uses. I'll use regular shampoo on those days and it's really been working well. I already bought two more bottles to have on hand. Highly recommend for people who use a ton of products or for people like me who can't get their hair to feel clean and lightweight.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I recently purchased this along with several other Kenra products. I normally use the Suave clarifying shampoo for product build up and I have a scalp that gets oily quickly. I tried this and I got the deepest clean I have had in a long time. It took barely any effort to foam up and I didn't have any issues with it leaving certain areas not cleaned well like I have had with the Suave shampoo. I love the smell too! I will definitely be purchasing a larger bottle when I run out!
Halle H.
Medford, MA
Review for: Clarifying Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
It deep cleans your hair from all the build up of oils and other products you make have used in the past. Regular shampoo cleans your hair but it doesn’t strip the hair entirely of all the build up you might not even know you have. You should use this shampoo only once a week because it is very strong and will weaken the hair if over used. If you use hairspray or have overactive sebaceous glands, then this is the product for you!
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This right here is an amazing product. One of my favorite clarifying shampoos. I love how all of the Kenra products smell! That is super important to me. This does a great job of removing buildup in the hair from product. Use this one once a week or so.
Taylor L.
I purchased this to help strip color out of my hair before going a few shades lighter. It worked really well!! It also helped with dandruff and an itchy scalp. I'd definitely purchase again if I wanted to pull color.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I am a cosmetologist newbie and I love Kenra. I especially love their lightener! This clarifying shampoo works great after lightening hair or if you go a few days without washing and need a deep cleanse! It's perfect for African Americans with textured hair that can't wash their hair daily! I use this on almost everyone.
Kaylyn P.
Chardon, OH
I have over oily hair and can't seem to find a good shampoo that controls my issue without producing buildup. Does this cause anyone buildup, does it help with greasy hair well? I'm trying to see if it's worth the price as well.
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
Is this a good product for removing excess oil?
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
I have extremely oily hair. I have to wash daily and would rather not, how well does this shampoo do on oily hair and can you skip days of washing and hair still feel clean?
Alma C.
Humble, TX
I have been looking for a good clarifying shampoo to remove all the gunk in my hair? Is this a good one? I hope it won't strip my natural oils.
Jeannie S.
Stafford, TX
Is this shampoo gentle enough for every day use?