BY KENRA

Chelating Formula for Removing Dulling Deposits Restore hair s natural radiance and shine with this special clarifying formula.  Extracts of Grapefruit and Witch Hazel along with amino acid chelators eliminate dulling deposits and build-up.  Great for swimmers and those in hard water areas.  Color safe.  Gentle for everyday use. No animal testing. This bottle contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any. see more...

• Is this shampoo gentle enough for every day use?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good clarifying shampoo to remove all t...1 Answers
  • I have over oily hair and can't seem to find a good shampoo that ...3 Answers
Dani R.
Davis, Ca
This the clarifying shampoo I use once a week to get all the heavy stuff out of my hair. It works great and smells like grapefruit. Very fresh and light, and keeps my hair goop free. I buy it at Ulta and it lasts me a long time. I definitely recommend!
Kelly T.
I really love this shampoo but it's a bit pricey. I mean it smells great and works really well it's just not that set apart from others for the price point in my opinion. But use their hair spray because it's so worth the money.
Cara L.
Nice gentle clarifying shampoo for anyone who needs to get rid of on scalp build up. I use this both personally and professionally. Aroma is nice. Comparable price to other pro clarifying shampoos. Purchased at cosmoprof.
Minda H.
Louisville, KY
I recently moved into a home with hard water and it was ruining my hair. I have natural hair and my curls suddenly went limp, were getting matted and horrifically tangled after 1 or 2 days when I usually go 3 or 4 days between washing and my hair felt like aluminum foil. It was so awful. I did a lot of research online and realized it was hard water build up. Kenra came highly reviewed on all of the natural hair blogs, so although I had never heard of this brand I spent $16 on a bottle of the clarifying shampoo (which hurt my heart because I already have hundreds of dollars of shampoos and conditioners in my shower). I like the grapefruit fragrance and the shampoo does what it says it's going to do. My curls bounced right back after my first wash. It wasn't overly drying and I made sure to follow-up with a heavy conditioner boosted with moisturizers. I now use this shampoo every other wash to keep my hair in good condition.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This right here is an amazing product. One of my favorite clarifying shampoos. I love how all of the Kenra products smell! That is super important to me. This does a great job of removing buildup in the hair from product. Use this one once a week or so.
Emily H.
Bedford, IN
I have tried drug store brands, salon brands, etc. One day, my stylist used this on my hair. I left feeling like my hair was truly *clean*. I called her the next day because, normally, I had to either wash my hair every day, or use dry shampoo. My hair looked like it was just washed and flat ironed. I love that this product truly cleans my scalp, but also smells amazing! I've never had a product that literally gave my hair scent for so long. It is also made right in Indianapolis, IN which is my hometown :) I love supporting US companies, especially a local one at that! Its the only brand I trust for my shampoo/conditioner needs!
Taylor L.
I purchased this to help strip color out of my hair before going a few shades lighter. It worked really well!! It also helped with dandruff and an itchy scalp. I'd definitely purchase again if I wanted to pull color.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I am a cosmetologist newbie and I love Kenra. I especially love their lightener! This clarifying shampoo works great after lightening hair or if you go a few days without washing and need a deep cleanse! It's perfect for African Americans with textured hair that can't wash their hair daily! I use this on almost everyone.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
I only wash my hair twice a week, and I use a lot of dry shampoo in between. I use this every other wash (before my regular shampoo) and it really gets the gunky product out of my hair and off my scalp. I also like the scent - much better than the Neutrogena one I used to use. Love!
Karleigh M.
This is one of the best clarifying shampoos I have tried. The bottle is huge, so it lasts you a very long time. I use this once a week to remove product build up in my hair. The price isn't too bad, and I can easily access this in my salon. Overall, this shampoo has made my hair volumized and healthy again. I would definitely purchase this product again
Kaylyn P.
Chardon, OH
I have over oily hair and can't seem to find a good shampoo that controls my issue without producing buildup. Does this cause anyone buildup, does it help with greasy hair well? I'm trying to see if it's worth the price as well.
Bahare K.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for removing excess oil?
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
I have extremely oily hair. I have to wash daily and would rather not, how well does this shampoo do on oily hair and can you skip days of washing and hair still feel clean?
Alma C.
I have been looking for a good clarifying shampoo to remove all the gunk in my hair? Is this a good one? I hope it won't strip my natural oils.
Jeannie S.
Stafford, TX
Is this shampoo gentle enough for every day use?