Kenra by Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss for Polish and Shine for Unisex uploaded by Sondra B.

BY KENRA

KENRA by Kenra PLATINUM SILKENING GLOSS FOR POLISH AND SHINE 2.26 OZKENRA by Kenra possesses a blend of Kenra Products Are Recognized For Consistent Reliable Performance And Have Universal Appeal, Products Are Not Tested On Animals, Packaging Is Manufactured With Recycled Materials, Formulated With Pharmaceutical-Grade Ingredients see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
This is my FAVORITE silk serums. It has a nice pump so it’s easy to use. It has an amazing smell. Ever since the first time trying I’ve never not repurchased. I’ve bought it about 3 times from ulta now. It’s great for any hair type.
Lindsey G.
Love this product! Been using it for years. It smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling amazing too! Also leaves your hair soft and silky. Would recommend! Worth the price and worth buying over cheaper products.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
I use this product to make my hair shiny and silky & for my frizz, i have naturally wavy frizzy dried hair & i feel like this product helps put back shine to my hair. & it smells soo good i love the smell!
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I started using this product after my hairdresser used it on me and I love it. It has a fruity, kind of banana-like scent to it. It is very light weight. Doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. It does exactly what it says. It makes my hair look glossy/shiny. I bought it at Ulta. It's pricier than I like to spend on haircare products, but I get it whenever I have a coupon. Even then it's still more than I like to spend, but this is one of the few items I think is worth it to me. Especially since it lasts me for months and a little goes a long way.
Korey P.
I can't get over how shiny, soft, and bouncy my hair is after using this! I ran 3 pumps into my wet hair with my fingers after showering and blow-dried straight. My hair feels like there is nothing in it, that's how light this product is. Seriously, my hair hasn't felt this healthy since before I started using hot tools (age 15ish). At the end of the day, my hair feels just as clean and healthy as it felt the minute I finished styling this morning. I feel like I won't have to wash my hair for at least another 2 days. So happy with this product from Kenra!
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
This product is amazing. Smells like strawberries. The shine is amazing & it reduces frizz . It's on the pricey side but the product is well worth it. I purchased the product at Ulta.
Katie W.
Longview, WA
This smells absolutely amazing. It is so nice to run through dry hair for added shine and smoothness. It also can be put into damp hair and styled as usual.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
Does this serum last for awhile? I hate buying products especially serums that end up being watery and you just run thru them quickly.