Kenra by Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss for Polish and Shine for Unisex uploaded by Sondra B.

BY KENRA

KENRA by Kenra PLATINUM SILKENING GLOSS FOR POLISH AND SHINE 2.26 OZKENRA by Kenra possesses a blend of Kenra Products Are Recognized For Consistent Reliable Performance And Have Universal Appeal, Products Are Not Tested On Animals, Packaging Is Manufactured With Recycled Materials, Formulated With Pharmaceutical-Grade Ingredients see more...

Buy on Amazon
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I have been using this stuff for years and I love it. A little bit goes a long way and it's not too expensive you can buy it at Ulta for $20. My hair gets tangled really easy but I put a little bit of this on my hair when it's wet it makes my hair so easy to comb and there's hardly any tangles. After I blow dry my hair I then put a little bit more on my hair and it helps keep my hair from getting frizzy and curling up. this stuff is amazing make sure hair looks so shiny so smooth keeps it from getting tangled I love this stuff and it smells amazing also
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my FAVORITE silk serums. It has a nice pump so it’s easy to use. It has an amazing smell. Ever since the first time trying I’ve never not repurchased. I’ve bought it about 3 times from ulta now. It’s great for any hair type.
Jasmine A.
Fresno, CA
This definitely keeps my hair shiny. My hair can be very dry at times but after putting this in my hair, it looks so shiny and soft. I purchased this at ulta and it was a little on the pricier side but I don’t regret this purchase.
Jessica T.
Red Bank
First of all, the smell is AMAZING! It has this warm, sweet smell that is intoxicating. But the product itself is amazing too. You only need a small amount to really add additional shine and that look of healthy hair. I love using this after curling my hair, especially since I am blonde and my hair can look damaged easily. It does not weigh your hair down or add unnecessary oils. Overall, it’s a great product!!
Heather S.
kannapolis
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! It makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I use it every time I wash my hair before I blow dry it. Just two pumps make my hair feel so silky! I love this product
Julia S.
Livonia, MI
My absolute favorite hair product! I use this product to prevent frizz, add shine, and weigh my hair down a bit (I have thick coarse hair so anything to help smooth it is a must!). I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. The price is a little expensive, however often times you can catch a sale at Ulta. One the of the things I love about it is that I will apply to dry or wet hair and see great results! Definitely recommend!
Lindsey G.
Love this product! Been using it for years. It smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling amazing too! Also leaves your hair soft and silky. Would recommend! Worth the price and worth buying over cheaper products.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
I use this product to make my hair shiny and silky & for my frizz, i have naturally wavy frizzy dried hair & i feel like this product helps put back shine to my hair. & it smells soo good i love the smell!
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I started using this product after my hairdresser used it on me and I love it. It has a fruity, kind of banana-like scent to it. It is very light weight. Doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. It does exactly what it says. It makes my hair look glossy/shiny. I bought it at Ulta. It's pricier than I like to spend on haircare products, but I get it whenever I have a coupon. Even then it's still more than I like to spend, but this is one of the few items I think is worth it to me. Especially since it lasts me for months and a little goes a long way.
Korey P.
I can't get over how shiny, soft, and bouncy my hair is after using this! I ran 3 pumps into my wet hair with my fingers after showering and blow-dried straight. My hair feels like there is nothing in it, that's how light this product is. Seriously, my hair hasn't felt this healthy since before I started using hot tools (age 15ish). At the end of the day, my hair feels just as clean and healthy as it felt the minute I finished styling this morning. I feel like I won't have to wash my hair for at least another 2 days. So happy with this product from Kenra!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Does this serum last for awhile? I hate buying products especially serums that end up being watery and you just run thru them quickly.