Kenra Brightening Treatment

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Brightening Treatment is formulated with intense cosmetic-grade violet pigments and conditioning ingredients. Designed for use 1-2 times a week, this high-performance treatment visibly tones natural or color-treated hair after just one use. Helps restore dull and damaged hair for a beautiful, vibrant end result.

How well does this work?
Can someone tell me how this product works for you, does it really brighten?
Does this product dry out your hair?
Start your review of Kenra Brightening Treatment!
Lauren M.
Hoboken, NJ
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Lauren M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Every bottle blonde needs this! I wash my hair usually twice a week and wash my hair first thing and let them sit on my hair for the rest of my shower. It helps to condition your hair as well and soften it which I like as well. It’s pretty pigmented- so be sure to put it on carefully and wipe down your shower after. It doesn’t stain but can be messy! After I blow dry my hair it looks much brighter blonde and less brassy. I still follow it up with conditioner!
Shaina C.
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Shaina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kenra Brightening Treatment thank God for this stuff! Lol it says leave it in for 5 mins, but I usually leave it in much longer. I have used a whole bottle now along with there shampoo and conditioner and I love it definitely didn’t disappoint
Shaina C.
I recently just lighten my hair and this is necessary when going blonde I recommend it to anyone over the shampoo or anything
Taylor M.
Saint Cloud, MN
I was super excited to receive this product complimentary of influenster and after ONE use i could tell a difference! My blonde looked better and brighter and also felt amazing and was shiny. As a professional hairstylist i would definitely recommend this to all my blonde clients. Such a great toning treatment.
Ashley S.
Perry, GA
I love this product! It definitely takes away the brassiness and turns it into a beautiful platinum blonde. They say you can use it everyday but i only use my purple shampoos twice a week because it can dry your hair out and it can turn your haor purple. It is a little more pricey than some other brands. Dislaimer: i recieved Kenra brightening for free but these are my opinions. #voxbox # influenster
Dila K.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Dila K.
I got this item for free i have used others my hair is so long I only got to use one time so I don't know the longterm effects on the hair is would have to buy a bigger size but I did see a big difference on my blonde
Hanna R.
Union, MS
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Hanna R.
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Hanna R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is DEFINITELY Worth ITS MONEY! If you want to get rid of brassy blond and get that white bright blond this will do the trick with literally one wash. There isn’t much of a scent to me because I mix it with my regular shampoo! (Kenra Brightening Treatment, 5 Ounce) #brighten #blonde #shampoo #toner #light (Kenra Brightening Treatment, 5 Ounce)
ashley J.
Howell, NJ
It's really pigmented so it really works. Not drying like other purple shampoo. It is also affordable. All blondes need this in their life! It has really made an impact on my hair and kept the grassiness at bay in between salon appointments.
Kaitlin L.
Six Lakes, MI
I really wanted to like this. Really really wanted to since I have an issue with brassy hair. But... it didn't work for me. I see others results and it looks amazing but not for me. It did give me soft hair so I guess it wasn't a complete loss.
Sydney N.
Reading, PA
I fell in love with this product after using it for a few days! It had a pleasant smell and brightened my hair after a few uses without damaging it. Definitely recommend this product for those who want to brighten their blonde or silver hair!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda P.
Reno, NV
il y a 3 ans
Kaitlin O. il y a 3 ans
I’ve used up multiple bottles of both and definitely prefer the Pravana one! It’s more moisturizing and yields better results, in my opinion.
Lauren B.
Matthews, NC
il y a 4 ans
Brittney M. il y a 4 ans
Use generously. So make sure your whole head is lathered root to ends