by Kenra Professional

The Kenra Brightening Treatment is formulated for intense toning 1-2 times a week. It instantly tones hair after first use by eliminating brassy tones. It features Advanced Brightening Technology to increase brightness by up to 80%, provides intense moisture for repairing dull, damaged hair and increases manageability by up to 20% after first use.

Can someone tell me how this product works for you, does it really brighten?
Does this product dry out your hair?
Who else loves this?
Start your review of Kenra Brightening Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
Great mask for hair, reasonable priced. Good amount that will last. Follow instructions. Good for blonde hair but if you don’t follow instructions you’re hair will be very white. I will continue to use as long as I have nlonde
2 months ago
Not the best but not the worst. It does make your hair softer and easier to manage but it doesn’t tone out brassy tones too well I’d rather is the matrix blue brass off treatment it has more pigment and packs more of a punch also a bit more affordable L'oreal Matrix Total Results Brass Off Custom Neutralization Mask 6.8 oz
2 years ago
I love this brightening treatment! I am a natural blonde, but I tone my hair to get more of an ashy tone, instead of golden. When my hair starts to look a little brassy, I use this. I only use it once or twice a week, and for 5-10 minutes. If I leave it any longer than that, it starts to leave a light violet/silver color in my hair. I like that, but if you don't, you may not want to leave it in your hair for very long.
3 years agoGonzales , LA
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Lacee L.
wow! I'm absolutely in love with the kenra brightening treatment! I think I will be buying the whole line! I regularly use purple shampoo to keep up my color in between salon visits. This one is one of the best at home toning products I've used, and I've tried about 5. I'm so glad that I received this item to review from influenster. It even helps blend any new growth which I absolutely love! I'd give this product 5 out of 5 stars and am excited that I found the perfect purple toning treatment. I definitely recommend this to anyone who uses purple shampoos/treatments. It is available for purchase at Ulta. (yay earn some points! ha) I can't imagine not having this now that I have had to privilege to review this! The smell is absolutely amazing, it's a tropical coconut smell. I purchased the full sized and I am very satisfied with this purple toner.
2 years ago
100 Times, yes! This is the only purple/blue mask/treatment Thayer truly does counteract the brassiness in my color treated ash blond hair! I’ve tried sachajuan, joico, etc. Kenra is the best!
7 months agoTallahassee, FL
Great great product. I got it as a free sample one time when I got the brightening shampoo and conditioner and have bought it alone since. It leaves your hair so soft and also brightens your blonde very well.
2 years ago
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Aimee W.
It has been months since I bleached my hair blonde and it has been starting to look very brassy and some what frizzy. I have tried many purple shampoos with no luck so I was intrigued to try this because it has dark blue creamy texture and is different than what I had been trying. I was pleased with how easy it blends evenly throughout my hair and how it is just as easy to rinse out. It has a very pleasant scent and didn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. I also noticed my hair wasn’t as frizzy and damaged looking as before. I can honestly say I have never tried a product quite like this before and was just completely blown away with my results. I could actually see a HUGE difference after just one use. This is definitely something I will be purchasing as soon as possible and highly recommend others who suffer the same brassy issues to give this fabulous product a try.I received a free sample of Kenra Brightening complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions shared are 100% my own.
a year agoOakland City, IN
Worked really well, loved the smell, and left my hair feeling GREAT. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cool tone healthy blonde.
8 months agoSan Antonio, TX
I love how it makes my hair less brassy. It also helps in brushing them right after getting out of the shower. I would definitely recommend this product as I see the difference after just one use. It is worth its price and it compares better to other similar products.
3 years agoCharlotte, NC
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Lauren G.
Kenra Brightening Treatment uploaded by Lauren G.
Received this intense color tonight masque in my VoxBox. I received two small 1oz samples. This product is royal blue! And thick. The purple/blue helps tone blonde hair color from turning brassy or orange. The smell is kind of chemically in my opinion-not Awful just not great smelling. The picture of me in the blue shirt is the "after" and as you can see there isn't much of a difference after leaving on the product for about 7 minutes which was a little longer than the 3-5 mins recommended on the bottle. I would be very nervous to try this product on platinum blonde or really light blonde incase the purple stained the hair. Final opinion is that this line didn't work for me but might be different on someone with really blonde hair.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Kaitlin O. a year ago
I’ve used up multiple bottles of both and definitely prefer the Pravana one! It’s more moisturizing and yields better results, in my opinion.