BY KENRA #78 in Leave-In Conditioner

The Kenra Brightening Treatment is formulated for intense toning 1-2 times a week. It instantly tones hair after first use by eliminating brassy tones. It features Advanced Brightening Technology to increase brightness by up to 80%, provides intense moisture for repairing dull, damaged hair and increases manageability by up to 20% after first use.

• I would love to try this2 Answers
  • It says to apply after shampooing, but I am confused as to if I a...2 Answers
  • Hi All, So, I recently had my dark brown hair colored to cover ...1 Answers
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Since going to a salon and dying my hair blonde from dark brown, the kenra line is our go to. It’s a little pricey but not any different from another brand. It makes my hair super blonde and helps the brassy look decrease
Luz  B.
I’ve used this, it’s not that efficient as it seems. It’s pricey for no reason, it didn’t work for me but I mean everyone is different. I use shimmer shine purple shampoo and it does me justice. Brightens my blonde.
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
Love, Love, Love. I bought this product at ulta after my hairstylist suggested it. I have icy blonde locks and it keeps my them from getting brassy. It’s not too heavy on my fine hair. I would buy again and again.
Bethany S.
Charlottesvle, VA
It worked for getting rid of brassy tones, but it seemed to weigh my hair down a lot and make it greasy. It worked better for toning than anything I have tried though. Won’t purchase again cause I’m brunette now!
Kelsey F.
I love this brightening treatment! I am a natural blonde, but I tone my hair to get more of an ashy tone, instead of golden. When my hair starts to look a little brassy, I use this. I only use it once or twice a week, and for 5-10 minutes. If I leave it any longer than that, it starts to leave a light violet/silver color in my hair. I like that, but if you don't, you may not want to leave it in your hair for very long.
Ali S.
Columbia, MO
I definitely noticed a difference in my blonde hair after just once use! The product promised to be quite extreme, so I was cautious to use too much or leave it on my hair too long; I was a little conversative and therefore didn’t notice startling results but my blonde was definitely less brassy. I deducted one star because the purple stayed my tub so that’s something to be mindful of!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff it makes my skin bright and glowing, it keeps my skin hydrated and it is way better then other brands. It’s very affordable and you can find it everywhere just about! I’d definetely buy again
Marissa F.
Colorado Springs
I love this product, it works very well to get the brassy tones out of your hair! The reason I didn’t give 5 full stars is because it really dried out my hair. Other than that it’s great!!
Juliann D.
Pounding mill, VA
I absolutely love this product for my blonde hair. I have went through 3 tubes already, using it once a week mainly. It makes my hair feel so good an takes most of the brassy tones out. I usually leave on for 7-10 mins an rinse an I can usually tell right away its done its job. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a purple mask for their hair.
Amanda D.
This toning conditioner is super effective! I add it to my Kenra Brightening Conditioner to get the perfect ashy color! I love that you can customize the deposit of tone.
Amber P.
I am trying to get back to my light brown hair color with blonde highlights. My hair is currently dark brown with a red tint, my hairstylist told me to use a purple shampoo to help strip the brown since I'm going to blonde. A girl dyed my hair will permanent hair color, and since then my hair has been horrible to take color in. Will this product help strip the brown, because my Paul Mitchell purple shampoo isn't working.
Amanda C.
How long do you leave this in your hair!?!
Madeline M.
Does it turn your hair purple/violet or grey/silver?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this really work? I would love to try this but I don't know if it's worth it
Angie S.
Gainesville, GA
It says to apply after shampooing, but I am confused as to if I apply after shampooing but before conditioner, or if i should use this after I shampoo and condition, or are we supposed to skip conditioner completely. I applied this after shampooing but still used conditioner after the treatment and didn't notice a difference in my hair.