BY KENRA #65 in Leave-In Conditioner

The Kenra Brightening Treatment is formulated for intense toning 1-2 times a week. It instantly tones hair after first use by eliminating brassy tones. It features Advanced Brightening Technology to increase brightness by up to 80%, provides intense moisture for repairing dull, damaged hair and increases manageability by up to 20% after first use.

• I would love to try this2 Answers
  • It says to apply after shampooing, but I am confused as to if I a...2 Answers
  • Hi All, So, I recently had my dark brown hair colored to cover ...1 Answers
Nina S.
This stuff actually works!!!! Everytime I feel like my hair needs lightening and brightening, I use this and it looks like I just left the salon. I dont know if it really hydrates my hair but it definitely helps with the color and makes it more vivid and looking fresh
Luz  B.
I’ve used this, it’s not that efficient as it seems. It’s pricey for no reason, it didn’t work for me but I mean everyone is different. I use shimmer shine purple shampoo and it does me justice. Brightens my blonde.
Bethany S.
Charlottesvle, VA
It worked for getting rid of brassy tones, but it seemed to weigh my hair down a lot and make it greasy. It worked better for toning than anything I have tried though. Won’t purchase again cause I’m brunette now!
Kelsey F.
I love this brightening treatment! I am a natural blonde, but I tone my hair to get more of an ashy tone, instead of golden. When my hair starts to look a little brassy, I use this. I only use it once or twice a week, and for 5-10 minutes. If I leave it any longer than that, it starts to leave a light violet/silver color in my hair. I like that, but if you don't, you may not want to leave it in your hair for very long.
Ali S.
Columbia, MO
I definitely noticed a difference in my blonde hair after just once use! The product promised to be quite extreme, so I was cautious to use too much or leave it on my hair too long; I was a little conversative and therefore didn’t notice startling results but my blonde was definitely less brassy. I deducted one star because the purple stayed my tub so that’s something to be mindful of!
Julia M.
100 Times, yes! This is the only purple/blue mask/treatment Thayer truly does counteract the brassiness in my color treated ash blond hair! I’ve tried sachajuan, joico, etc. Kenra is the best!
Juliann D.
Pounding mill, VA
I absolutely love this product for my blonde hair. I have went through 3 tubes already, using it once a week mainly. It makes my hair feel so good an takes most of the brassy tones out. I usually leave on for 7-10 mins an rinse an I can usually tell right away its done its job. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a purple mask for their hair.
Lucca G.
Lawrence, KS
Brass be gone! This treatment has kept my ombre color going. Definitely effective, easy to use and tones hair while adding hydration. I really enjoyed this sample and will be buying it again.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
wow! I'm absolutely in love with the kenra brightening treatment! I think I will be buying the whole line! I regularly use purple shampoo to keep up my color in between salon visits. This one is one of the best at home toning products I've used, and I've tried about 5. I'm so glad that I received this item to review from influenster. It even helps blend any new growth which I absolutely love! I'd give this product 5 out of 5 stars and am excited that I found the perfect purple toning treatment. I definitely recommend this to anyone who uses purple shampoos/treatments. It is available for purchase at Ulta. (yay earn some points! ha)
I can't imagine not having this now that I have had to privilege to review this! The smell is absolutely amazing, it's a tropical coconut smell. I purchased the full sized and I am very satisfied with this purple toner.
Sarah N.
Pocono pines, PA
I don't usually use products like this but my hair was colored from ash blonde to a brighter blonde so this brightener really helped keep some of the fresh salon look. I probably wouldn't buy it again but if someone if looking to brighten their hair it's a very good brand.
Amber P.
I am trying to get back to my light brown hair color with blonde highlights. My hair is currently dark brown with a red tint, my hairstylist told me to use a purple shampoo to help strip the brown since I'm going to blonde. A girl dyed my hair will permanent hair color, and since then my hair has been horrible to take color in. Will this product help strip the brown, because my Paul Mitchell purple shampoo isn't working.
Amanda C.
How long do you leave this in your hair!?!
Madeline M.
Does it turn your hair purple/violet or grey/silver?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this really work? I would love to try this but I don't know if it's worth it
Angie S.
Gainesville, GA
It says to apply after shampooing, but I am confused as to if I apply after shampooing but before conditioner, or if i should use this after I shampoo and condition, or are we supposed to skip conditioner completely. I applied this after shampooing but still used conditioner after the treatment and didn't notice a difference in my hair.