Kenra Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Hailey P.Kenra Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Whitney S.

Kenra Brightening Shampoo

The Kenra Brightening Shampoo is formulated for daily color maintenance. It eliminates brassy tones to enhance blonde, gray and silver hair. It features Advanced Brightening Technology to increase brightness by up to 80%, prevents oil buildup to reduce frequent washing, and increases manageability by up to 20% after first use.

Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
One of my favorite purple shampoos. I always buy it in the biggest bottle I can find! I have chemically platinum hair, and this shampoo keeps my blonde bright and beautiful for weeks at a time. I definitely recommend it to both stylists and to their clients as well!
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
So I use this for my hair because most of it is blonde! I like it the most out of all of the purple shampoos out there, but I do think that it could use a better smell like the other Kenra shampoos! I also wish it would lather better, but compared to others it’s a lot more moisturizing and helps the blonde not turn brassy!
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
This is a great blonde brightening shampoo. I love all kenra products. This one isn't as pigmented as others I have used but still does a great job in eliminating brass. Would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good blonde shampoo.
Hali T.
The best blonde shampoo I have found! Smells great and leaves your hair feeling so soft and healthy! Most purple shampoos I've used left my hair feeling dry and brittle, but this one is amazing!
Haley D.
Jena, LA
I use this every time I wash my hair to keep it vibrant. It’s by far my favorite and works like it says. It also seems to keep my oil to a minimum. That’s a win for me!
Caitlin F.
My absolute favorite shampoo! This keeps my blonde hair looking great at all times! It keeps my color fresh as if I just came from the salon. I couldn’t say enough great things about it!
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
I love this shampoo. It helps keep the brassiness out of blonde hair! I helped eliminate my yellow hair and turn it back to platinum/white in no time! It's best paired with the brightening conditioner Kenra Brightening Conditioner and Kenra Brightening Treatment
Lezlie H.
Lake Village, IN
A great moisturize shampoo that keeps your blondes bright! Very subtle purple color to keep that yellow to a minimum without actually turning your ends purple
Kara T.
Oakley, CA
Love this product! Great for hilights or blondies! Very clean scent and leaves hair feeling fabulous!!