Kenra Brightening Shampoo 33.8oz uploaded by Diana R.Kenra Brightening Shampoo 33.8oz uploaded by Jamie B.Kenra Brightening Shampoo 33.8oz uploaded by Jessica C.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Kenra Professional Brightening Collection is a comprehensive care system featuring Advanced Brightening Technology. It includes cosmetic grade violet pigments that increase brightness by up to 80 % and eliminate brassy tones to enhance blond, gray & silver hair for a brighter, more vibrant color. see more...

Diana R.
Akron , OH
When I went to Ulta to get Joico and they were out, a employee recommend this shampoo. It did a great job of keeping the brassiness out of my blonde. It lathers very well and smells good. 4 stars because I feel like Joico is still better. #kenra #violetshampoo
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
If your looking for a shampoo to keep the brass tones away this one is great! It’s a light purple color and smells amazing! Also leaves my hair suuuuuuuper soft!
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I love this brand and their packaging! It is expensive but with this, you get what you pay for! I get the big tubs of shampoo and conditioner when Ulta has their sales on them! Lasts me over a year and the smell is incredible! I see a noticeable difference in my hair and this keeps my platinum blonde platinum without the harsh drying that others leave you with!
Allison T.
Brainerd, MN
Love this! It’s definitely more brightening than “toning” but I have the entire brightening system in my shower! Typically purple shampoos are fairly drying but this entire line makes my hair soft and shiny! I love it
Celia W.
Tracy, CA
This purple shampoo is awesome! It smells so good and really keeps the brassy tones out of your hair. I have an oily scalp and it keeps it clean as well. My hair is clean all day. I will buy this again.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I get my hair colored every 6 weeks and I maintain the blonde with this! It is the best purple shampoo. I always can tell a difference
Amanda |.
Hamilton
I live Kendra professional products. This shampoo takes away any brassiness in my hair and brightens and lightens the colour.

back