Kenra Brightening Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

Blondes, grays, and brunettes require toning to eliminate brassiness. Kenra Brightening Shampoo contains violet pigment for instant toning. Designed for daily use on natural or color-treated hair, this violet toning shampoo maintains radiant color while pr

Will this dry my hair out?
Is this shampoo worth the money for blonde hair???
What are your thoughts on this product? I was thinking about buying this, as the current product I’m using doesn’t seem to work very well.
Start your review of Kenra Brightening Shampoo!
Kenra Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Stacie B.
This product is ok. Not the best not the worst. I don’t care for the scent but that’s just me. It did make my hair soft.
Kenra Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Ann Mary M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have blonde hair so I use purple shampoo. I wanted to try another shampoo for blonde hair so I tried this one. It’s ok not a big fan of the scent and it doesn’t tone my hair too much like my other purple shampoo.
I recently just lighten my hair after coloring it read not a good idea it was super orange and the stuff is great to keep the brass at bay
ramsey
Kenra Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Morgan G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a few purple shampoos that I use and this is one I feel like I can use more often because it’s not super intense! I have other ones that are super purple and intense that I use less often but I love this one too!
Augusta, GA
Smells amazing don’t see it really brightening my hair but it is soft and smelling good
Eagan, MN
Kenra Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Allie Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
If I could give this shampoo zero stars I would. It leaves my hair a tangled mess no matter how much conditioner I use and it doesn’t even brighten at all. Typically with brightening shampoos (like purple shampoos) there is a lot of color to them to cancel out the yellow tones and this doesn’t have any color to it. Don’t waste your money! Kenra Brightening Shampoo
Mars, PA
Kenra Brightening Shampoo This shampoo instantly brightens and tones Highlights. It eliminates any brassy tones that may be creepining in and keeps your highlights from fading! Having blonde and platnum highlights this pruduct is a MUST HAVE. I purchased at Ulta and from the very first time you use this product it shows in how much brighter your highlights look. over the winter highlights can fade fast but not if you are using this product!!
Amarillo, TX
This smells amazing and makes my platinum bleached hair bright and shiny it keeps my blonde toned and not brassy! It is a little on the expensive side but is definitely worth the price and it’s a huge jumbo bottle so it lasts awhile.
Can’t say enough great things about this brightening shampoo! Some shampoo leaves your hair brassy or when you have had your hair freshly highlighted, use this to get that bright blonde glow! Highly recommend!
Purchased at: ULTA
This works incredibly well for anyone that has highlights or blonde hair. It's a great way to maintain the tone of your hair if it starts to get dull or brassy. It smells great n leaves ur hair really soft