Kenra Brightening Conditioner uploaded by Jessica C.Kenra Brightening Conditioner uploaded by Whitney S.

BY KENRA

The Kenra Brightening Conditioner is formulated for daily color maintenance. It eliminates brassy tones to enhance blonde, gray and silver hair. It features Advanced Brightening Technology to increase brightness by up to 80%, provides lightweight moisture for added shine without weighing hair down, and increases manageability by up to 20% after first use.

Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I love how toning this is! Really keeps my blonde vibrant! It’s pretty expensive but if you catch it on sale at Ulta you can save a pretty penny! The only thing I don’t like about it is how it doesn’t leave me feeling clean and sometimes I have to wash twice.
Alisha P.
This conditioner without a doubt worth it! I went from having to go every 6 weeks to get my hair refreshed and toned to ever 8-10! That’s a huge money saver! I would suggest anyone with color treated hair go buy this product.
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
I love this conditioner! It helps keep the brassiness out of blonde hair! It helped eliminate my yellow hair and turn it back to platinum/white in no time! It's best paired with the Kenra Brightening Shampoo and Kenra Brightening Treatment
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I LOVE this stuff! I got this without realizing it was a toning brightening conditioner but I’m so glad I did. I love this conditioner. It smells great, works great and does what it says. It’s great for color treated hair and it brings out the new colors very well!
Caitlin F.
Just as I mentioned with the shampoo, I love this product! Keeps my blonde hair looking salon fresh at all times! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my color and have told so many people about kenra’s products for blondes!
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
Love this conditioner! Kenra brightening conditioner and shampoo are my favorite blonde/purple products. I have tried MANY. It's great at brightening up some drab or brassy blonde, all while making my hair feel and smell great!
Hali T.
I use this product after I use the same shampoo! Makes my hair so smooth and soft and easily manageable! Gives me volume while also making my blonde bright!
Elizabeth C.
jonesboro
Literally the best purple conditioner on the market. Super affordable for the quality. It helps those brassy strands and color. Absolutely color treated safe obviously because it’s for blondes/dyed blondes.