Kenra Brightening Conditioner

by Kenra Professional

Blondes, grays, and brunettes require brightening to eliminate brassy tones. Kenra Brightening Conditioner contains violet pigment for instant toning. Designed for daily use on natural or color-treated hair, this violet toning conditioner maintains radiant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Brightening Conditioner!
Of course I got the whole set because my sister is awesome. She surprised me with the sweetest gift! Thank God definitely need this one going blonde
Mars, PA
Kenra Brightening Treatment To keep platnum highlights looking goid the right shampoo and conditioner and treatmenta are a must have!! This violet and conditioning ingrediants. This conditioner tones and brightens your hair and keeps it from looking brassy! This is a holy grail item for me during summer with swimming, chlorine and the sun. If you have highlights of any color that you dont want to fade this product is a winner!!
1,657 reviews
I discovered this just needing to use up a gift card and went for this during a sale. Love this conditioner! Does a great job of toning my blonde without a harsh purple tint or staining fingers; I use this between purple mask/shampoo days. Leaves my hair soft and shiny and easy to work with!
Murfreesboro, TN
Kenra Brightening Conditioner uploaded by Whitney S.
I love this conditioner! It helps keep the brassiness out of blonde hair! It helped eliminate my yellow hair and turn it back to platinum/white in no time! It's best paired with the Kenra Brightening Shampoo and Kenra Brightening Treatment
Melrose, MA
I like Kenra products they seem to work very well on my overprocessed hair. I do try others just to see will work the best on my platinum blonde hair. Are usually geared toward purple-based shampoos and conditioners. They make my hair very shiny.
Sloatsburg, NY
Good for your hair and good and good for your hair and silky shiny for you and very healthy product very great
austin
Love the brightening conditioner to keep my keep my blonde nice and bright! Thick and creamy leaves my hair feeling smooth. Not to harsh I use this as my every wash conditioner.
Mason, OH
I dont think this product is worth the price, it maintains your hair somewhat but there are a lot of brands i prefer over this. I dont feel like it brightened my blonde hair or helped with brassiness in any way. It smells fine and a decent price, but not dramatic results. I'd rather use matrix or redken
When it comes to brightening my blonde hair, I do not want to have to use a product daily. So that leaves this product not a good option. MAYBE if you used this as your regular product every time you wash, it might help. But brightening products are not good for your hair to be using regularly. That’s why I prefer a more potent product that lasts longer. That way I can give my hair the stuff it needs in between using brightening products. Also, the bottle/dispensing of this is terrible. The product is so thick, that it is extremely difficult to dispense if you have any product on your hands. I have to unscrew the lid to get any out. You need too much pressure to squeeze, that you can easily end up squeezing the whole bottle out of your hand.
Monterey, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this shampoo and conditioner in combination but I’m not too big of a fan of the conditioner. I feel like I have to use a lot of product in order to get my hair properly conditioned. It leaves my hair knotty and dry feeling after use. I always have a problem getting conditioner out of the bottle, it does not squeeze out easily.

Looking for your answer?