BY KENRA

Firm Hold Styling & Finishing Spray Artformation Spray provides instant volume and styling control.  This fast-drying formula gives a firm hold, shiny finish, and can be brushed through for restyling. For Professional Salon Resale Only VOC Levels Do Not Exceed 55% Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Maria W.
Chandler, AZ
Love this hairspray! I love that this is a medium to firm hold and it lasts all day. The scent is mild but not overwhelming. I love the #18 Kenra Hairspray! I would recommend this to others looking for a mid price range hairspray. If you want a firmer hold I would recommend the #25.
Wendy L.
This is a really good hairspray! I first bought it in october because of the limited edition pink bottle. I fell in love ever since! I use different hair sprays for different hairstyles. This one is a perfect medium in between an extra strong hold and medium hold.
Erica W.
Santee, CA
I got a free sample of this from my beauty supply store. Free is usually good. Not in this case. This is the worst hairspray I've ever used. 1. It smells terrible 2. It's sticky 3. It weighs down the hair so it didn't hold. I would never buy this.
Leann T.
Kenra has great hair sprays this is a very strong hold, not as strong as the 25, but still a heavy spray that is great. Great smell and great hold, good for updos or everyday styling.
Laura K.
Lake Mary, FL
Strong. Smells great, wonderful hold. I have started using it a few months ago. Sometimes difficult to find. Also doesn't get to heavy or greasy
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
good! love this hairspray i've got really straight hair and when i want to do anorther style with this spray my look last really long
Adrienne M.
Oregon, OH
Another go to Kenra product! Smell is amazing and so is workable hold! I'll never leave the Kenra line!
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
how has this spray worked for some people? what type of hair is it best for?