Kennys Licorice Twists, Cinnamon, 1 Pound

by Kennys

Ooh!! I love licorice! Never heard of cinnamon though! Is it a strong cinnamon? Like Hot Tamales?
Start your review of Kennys Licorice Twists, Cinnamon, 1 Pound!
How would you rate this product?
KK S.
Springfield, IL
I first had this in Minnesota, fell in love with it! I can also plow thru a pack in no time! This probably tastes even better cause I have really good memories linked with it. I drive across town to purchase when I "need" some.
Darby P.
Reisterstown, MD
Great candy! Its' a lower cal sweet than most of the ones you get in a checkout isle. It definitely satiates my sweet tooth. I love these!
Cody Ragan C.
Elm Grove, LA
Love love this so much.. Actually reminds me of growing up as a small child. This was "THE" CANDY! and something about this makes a person HAPPY! definitely 5 stars
Charisse W.
Buford, GA
This candy is my absolute favorite. i can eat a whole pack in an entire day! I can resist the delicious flavors of this candy. It makes me so happy. The taste they have is different and not like any other candy.
MARINA R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candies that I love to munch on and not wanting to waste too many calories on a sweet item. Delicious, filling and can't resist. This licorice rules!
Tracy C.
Fort Knox, KY
It's a very good flavor but I'm more of an original strawberry lover. It does have a good cinnamon taste though.
Felicia M.
Licorice is the best! And I love the cinnamon flavor of this one! I would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Diane krista R.
Missouri City, TX
Dutch Valley Food Kenny's Cinnamon Licorice Twists is one of my favorite candies! i will definitely recommend this!
Hannah B.
Audubon, IA
Seriously one of my favorite candies! Have to have them for every road trip my family takes!