BY KENNYS

• Ooh!! I love licorice! Never heard of cinnamon though! Is...1 Answers
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candies that I love to munch on and not wanting to waste too many calories on a sweet item. Delicious, filling and can't resist. This licorice rules!
Charisse W.
Buford, GA
This candy is my absolute favorite. i can eat a whole pack in an entire day! I can resist the delicious flavors of this candy. It makes me so happy. The taste they have is different and not like any other candy.
KK S.
Springfield, IL
I first had this in Minnesota, fell in love with it! I can also plow thru a pack in no time! This probably tastes even better cause I have really good memories linked with it. I drive across town to purchase when I "need" some.
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
Love love this so much.. Actually reminds me of growing up as a small child. This was "THE" CANDY! and something about this makes a person HAPPY! definitely 5 stars
Darby P.
Reisterstown, MD
Great candy! Its' a lower cal sweet than most of the ones you get in a checkout isle. It definitely satiates my sweet tooth. I love these!
Diane krista R.
Missouri city, TX
Dutch Valley Food Kenny's Cinnamon Licorice Twists is one of my favorite candies! i will definitely recommend this!
Felicia M.
Licorice is the best! And I love the cinnamon flavor of this one! I would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
It's a very good flavor but I'm more of an original strawberry lover. It does have a good cinnamon taste though.
Hannah B.
Audubon, IA
Seriously one of my favorite candies! Have to have them for every road trip my family takes!
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Ooh!! I love licorice! Never heard of cinnamon though! Is it a strong cinnamon? Like Hot Tamales?