BY KENNYS

Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Sometimes I feel as if I'm the only person on the planet who loves black licorice. I would even categorize myself as a aficionado of black licorice. Kenny's licorice twists are pretty standard. The flavor isn't too powerful but not so weak it tastes waxy. I also like the firm consistency. Some licorice is entirely too hard, others too soft. Kenny gets it just right. If you enjoy licorice, you will like this mild temperate brand of candy.
Danielle C.
Whiting, IN
I hate this candy it is sooo nasty, I even spit it out right away i just can't eat it. I prefer the red licorice way more than these.
Liz C.
Brand is very good, love the red cherry licorice, but black licorice is just not my flavor!
TISHA D.
Love em they haven't lost that mystery taste but i had a lot of brands and for some reason this taste the best
Megan M.