Kennys Kenny's Strawberry Red Licorice Laces Five 5.5 oz Packs uploaded by Chloe j.

BY KENNYS

• Where can I find this candy?3 Answers
  • Would these be considered the jealous version of twislerz?6 Answers
Deva V.
S. Kirkman Rd. Orlando, FL
Es un amor inexplicable, al momento que me los como quisiera que nunca acabase el sabor a strawberry es muy muy bueno y el sabor que deja en tu boca es para seguir comiendo mas, recomendado con los ojos cerrados!!
Natalie D.
I LOVE this candy! The strawberry flavor isn't artificial tasting, and it's worth the price. I love to splurge on this when I have a sweet tooth, and it's also great to get as gifts for other people!
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
These taste so good. I love any type of strawberry candy. But strawberry Twizzlers taste awesome period I sometimes sleep them into the movies because I don't want to pay the expensive prices for the candy they sell.
Lily C.
This is a classic go to candy for me. Love the strawberry flavor and the chewiness of this candy. Too bad it's not readily available in the grocery market near me. I usually order them online or if I'm lucky, I can get my hands on them at specialty candy stores.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this licorice, I haven't seen it in years. It is delicious. I tie it in Knotts from one end to the other, then I eat it it's so good. Thumbs up to this one
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a licorice fanatic. These are just yummy to say the least!!! So good! Fairly inexpensive, easy to find. And well worth what you will pay for them
Emdog M.
HYATTSVILLE, MD
These are so good me and my boyfriend have competition on who can atuff the most in there mouth but the bad thing is they get stuck in your teeth
Emilie A.
Hyattsville, MD
These are so bomb I lo e them I can eat a whole pack to my self the only think is that it gets stuck in my teeth but its still good
maria c.
tampa, fl
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is so good!! Have straberry and is very delociousūüėć i invite to try this because is so good!!!
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love love. Taste amazing and fun to play with at any age. They are addictive, but so good.
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
Would these be considered the jealous version of twislerz?
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can I find this candy?