Kennys Candy Company Kennys Candy KL50655 5 Oz. Grape Crush Twists

by Kennys Candy Company

One of our most popular sodas is Crush Grape, with very good reason. The grape flavour is strong, fruity and delicious - and now you can enjoy that same great taste in licorice form! Crush Grape Juicy Twists are bursting with the REAL taste of Crush Grape soda. grab a bag or two now and see what we mean!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kennys Candy Company Kennys Candy KL50655 5 Oz. Grape Crush Twists!
Calumet, MI
Kennys Candy Company Kennys Candy KL50655 5 Oz. Grape Crush Twists uploaded by Alyssa T.
The juicy sour twists in green apple and watermelon are my absolute favorite! I personally think it's the perfect combination of sour and sweet. I would for sure reccomend if you love sour candy!
I got the Hawaiian Punch flavor and it tasted absolutely disgusting. I'll probably stick to the original flavor next time.

Looking for your answer?