Kenny Chesney: When the Sun Goes Down

by none

Contemporary country star Kenny Chesney's eighth album, When the Sun Goes Down, managed to top the Billboard Top 200 list upon its first week of release, selling over a half-million copies after a mere seven days in stores. Kenny Chesney: When the Sun Goes Down is a home-video collection that includes Chesney's music video for that album's first single, "There Goes My Life," as well as clips for five of his earlier hits, including "Big Star," "The Good Stuff," "Young," "Live Those Songs," and "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems." ~ Mark Deming, Rovi

Does anyone feel like Kenny has changed and not the singer he used to be?
Favorite Kenny Chesney song?
Start your review of Kenny Chesney: When the Sun Goes Down!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I saw him at a concert 16 years ago and paid only $14 a ticket.” in reviews
“Kenny Chesney has had my heart since i was a little girl.” in reviews
Kenny Chesney is one of my summer time playlist artists. His music just has a way of transporting you to warm summer nights, drinks with friends and campfires. You can't help but sing along to his songs. Love his music and this song.
Hendersonville, NC
I got this CD when I was in elementary school and me and my sister listened constantly. We were a bit fan girlish to be honest. Anyway, it's a good CD very easy to listen to and When the Sun Goes Down the title track is really good and great beach music.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Saw him in concert, and I must say he was top of the list of people I've seen. All of his songs are incredibly catchy & he is such a genuine guy, always making his fans feel like they matter. I recommend seeing him in concert if you get the chance.
I love Kenny chesney. I see him in concert whenever he comes to town. I love the song when the sun goes down. The best to any of his songs is amazing and the lyrics are nice to listen to. You will definitely be singing along.
Kenny Chesney is a great singer, his older music is much better than some of the new music that's coming out. He also puts on a great performance of live. I would recommend seeing him
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
1,242 reviews
Not really a fan of Kenny Chesney.. i think he's overplayed and overrated but this album is good. It's upbeat and makes me want to be on a beach all the time. He has a good voice so don't get me wrong about that. I highly recommend this album.
He's one of my absolute favorite country singers. I have yet to be able to get my hands on a pair of concert tickets and I hope to be able to see him this year. It would literally be life changing!!!
East Haddam, CT
This song is so cute, and catchy. When I was little I could dance around for hours singing and dancing to this song. Still till this day I do the the same thing. He’s a great artist, and always put out humble, and well made music. ❤️
Mapleton Dep, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When The Sun Goes Down By Kenny Chesney is one of my favorite cds by Kenny. The lyrics in some of the songs on this cd are so memorable. There are so many choices when it comes to music by Mr Chesney it is too hard for me to choose one song for me to pick as a favorite.
Florence , KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Kenny Chesney is my fave! He's so good and his music actually tells a story! I think he's one of those classic country singers that everyone loves! And most of his songs can be real tear-jerkers but everything he sings about is so true! I love him!