Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Gift Set uploaded by Manuel C.Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Gift Set uploaded by naf C.

BY KENNETH COLE

Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS (new) see more...

Manuel C.
El Paso, TX
This "Kenneth Cole Vinatage Black" gift set is the most bought gift to give to my brother, he loves that it come in a gift set, the scent is being carry by him everywhere he goes...
naf C.
I bought this Vintage Black gift set for my husband on Eid. He really liked it. It wasn't too pricey considering it consists of three different things and at decent sizes too. It includes eau de toilette spray, aftershave balm and deodorant stick. What I love the most about it is, its alcohol free. I like to have all my products alcohol free because that isn't part of my lifetsyle. So that was the best part about it. Husband uses it every now and then and really appreciates having the set. I definitely recommend it.