Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Gregory G.Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Kristine G.Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Kristine G.

BY KENNETH COLE

Woody Aromatic Fragrance Launched by the design house of Kenneth Cole in 2009. This fragrance features a blend of grapefruit, violet, cardamon, water lily, patchouli, orris root, espresso bean, guaiac wood, smoky amber and papyrus. see more...

Buy on Filthy ...
Gregory G.
Ellicott City, MD
Hands down one of my favorite go to colognes.
not too harsh,just right and I always get compliments from friends.
Kristine G.
This is one of my husband's favorite colognes. I love the way it smells on him and he loves how long the scent lasts.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Rebekah G.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best colon my husband has and he has a lot he smells so good when he applies this i brought him a big bottle from Burlington the other day because i love it so much!
Woody G.
Conway, SC
I have used this as my main cologne for a couple of years, and always get great compliments on it . I do prefer the Vintage Black to the Original Black.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
This smells so good... I like the vintage better than the original black by him. I always tell my customers to go with this one
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This cologne smells amazing, but it is definitely kinda pricey... good for a valentines or anniversary gift though.
Precious L.
This is one of my sons best cologne. very masculine. It reminds me of many years ago when I was young. He loves this size to travel. A little goes a long way.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
My dad has always used this. I love the smell, and it's never too overwhelming. I think it's great for all ages.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert
Does this have a strong smell is it more of like a woody smell?