BY KENNETH COLE

Fresh, confident scent for the metropolitan man. Top notes of fresh green lime combines with a dry Oakwood to create an icy tequila accord. 1.7 oz.

Jonathan C.
Valparaiso, IN
This has become one of my favorite everyday colognes, this cologne is very clean an almost citrusy smell. Very “adult smelling” it lasts so long which makes me happy the price was alright id definitely buy it again
LaDetra S.
Irving
I bought this on a blind purchase and I don't care for it. It smell like Tequila and limes. When I spray it I feel like I smell like a drunken night out. It makes me self conscious about wearing it at work. I don't want my boss giving me a alcohol test. I will try my best to use it because I bought it. Trying not to waste hard earn money. I can honestly say I used it once since I bought it. I even smell the atomizer, shake my head NOPE, NOT TODAY!
Kristi H.
This is what my handsome man wears! 😍 [product:kenneth-cole-vintage-black-eau-de-toilette-spray,-3.4-fl-oz] It has a woodsy, crisp, calming smell to it. It pairs perfectly to his natural scent. So much more likable than the original Black.
Erika D.
My fav fav fav cologne! My boyfriend wore this on our first date and every time I smell it I go back to that night! He LOVES this scent! It's not too strong but does last all day. The best way I can describe it is delicious!
Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
I had bought this product 2 different times in gift sets in the beginning for myself. and then ended up giving one of them to my boyfriend. It is such an iconic smell for me and i just cant even describe the smell other than it lasts on him all day long and works really well with his natural body chemistry, if you get the chance i highly recommend getting your hands on this for the man in your life
Jamil D.
San Fernando, CA
Are you kidding me? This fragrance by Kenneth Cole is very clean and pairs well with nice going out attire. The Vintage Black is a very classy scent and I feel as though I should wear this anytime I leave my house! Paired with a nice time peace, well fitted slacks and a collard shirt you'll definitely be showing off some style.
James N.
River Falls, WI
Very rustic citrus blend, requires very little to last all evening long. This bottle has worked perfectly as a supplement to my full size 3.4oz bottle. I keep it as my emergency use cologne in my car which is an almost perfect utilization. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start with a designer scent without buying a larger size.
Rebekah G.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best colon my husband has and he has a lot he smells so good when he applies this i brought him a big bottle from Burlington the other day because i love it so much!
Yolanda C.
This is one of my sons best cologne. very masculine. It reminds me of many years ago when I was young. He loves this size to travel. A little goes a long way.
Woody G.
Conway, SC
I have used this as my main cologne for a couple of years, and always get great compliments on it . I do prefer the Vintage Black to the Original Black.
Megan S.
Does this have a strong smell is it more of like a woody smell?

back