Add a Photo

By KENNETH COLE
#1103 in Fragrance for Him
Woody Fragrance Launched by the design house of Kenneth Cole in the year 2005. This woodsy scent has a blend of violet, espresso bean, amber, cardamom, grapefruit, water lily, papyrus, wood, and patchouli.
Robert H.
Robert H.
Minneapolis, MN

Of the Kenneth Cole line of fragrances this is my favorite. Not exactly saying that I'm a huge fan of Kenneth Cole fragrances, but this is by far more pleasing to my nose.

It's more mature than Reaction, but doesn't make me smell like an old man. It's woody, fresh, a little sweet with a touch of spice. I love it.

This was my first foray in designer fragrances not too long after it was released. As I've gotten older it actually smells better to me (and others) than when I purchased it.
Jeremias S.
Jeremias S.
Ponce, PR

This scent is dominating and powerful so one spritz is enough to get the job done without the scent being overbearing. It has a distinct woody note and smells great if used sparingly. This scent seems well at home at a formal business or social gathering. The scent lasts for hours without the need to reapply and should be included in any gentleman's cologne collection.
Ashlynn H.
Ashlynn H.

This is a good smelling fragrance for sure! Definitely on the pricey side but scent lasts all day.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY

I absolutely love the scent of Kenneth Cole!!! As does my Husband, Son, & Brother...so I definitely recommend it. Makes a great gift.

Join Now