BY KENNETH COLE

Kenneth Cole Signature, released in 2005, is a fresh, woody cologne which wears nicely in fall or spring. Orange, grapefruit, pimento, and cardamom blend citrus with spice in the top notes. The middle notes open into floral notes of orris root and water lily. Giving an overall earthy aroma, the bases notes fuse out with papyrus, patchouli, amber, guaiac wood, and spices. The sweet warmth of this Frank Voelkl composition suits a man with a warm personality, professional personality.

Jake V.
I use this as my everyday scent and I absolutely love it. It has a very light scent, that wouldn't be characterized as very masculine, but is enjoyable to say the least. While I do think it could last a little longer on my skin, it is a great value. I would recommend.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
Of the Kenneth Cole line of fragrances this is my favorite. Not exactly saying that I'm a huge fan of Kenneth Cole fragrances, but this is by far more pleasing to my nose.

It's more mature than Reaction, but doesn't make me smell like an old man. It's woody, fresh, a little sweet with a touch of spice. I love it.

This was my first foray in designer fragrances not too long after it was released. As I've gotten older it actually smells better to me (and others) than when I purchased it.
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE
Kenneth really got it right with this fragrance, just like the bottle, the scent is warm - for those crisp autumn nights. Every time I wear this cologne, I am complimented on the way I smell. Granted, each fragrance complements individually with a person, this works exceptionally well for me. I have found the large bottle on amazon for a lesser price than retail, including half price retail stores.
Sydney M.
I absolutely love the smell of this and so does my daughter. I once again don't know where I bought this from... This product has a long lasting zesty scent! I overall love this and would love to buy again!
Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
I love the price of the Kenneth Cole line and the scent is really good. I've only bought one bottle once and the shape of the bottle is the perfect size. It's one of the better priced colognes and a great starter cologne for people trying to get into it.
Chris B.
This is by far the best smelling cologne I've ever worn! I get about 5-8 complements a day. But if you know anything about fragrance then you should know there's some for hot days and cold days and I'd say it's better to wear this on a hot day
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
"This looks like a really great product though I haven't tried it yet though it does look very awesome and it was really good to try and I would love to try it outAnd see how it is for me because it looks like it is a really great product and an awesome product and I'm really wanting to check it out
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
waooooooo I love, it is spectacular this fragrance, its smell is something from another planet, ecanta me a lot, whenever I can have samples of this product I buy.
Caleb C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I like this stuff a lot, I'm a bit of a cologne conisuer and I have to say this stuff has an awesome musk to it, it's a bit overwhelming at times but for the most part it's a very masculine clean sent
Joshua F.
Hollywood
I am 21 male , I love this cologne with a passion . Women tend to compliment me a lot with this product. I recommend this if you are going on a date.
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
Is the signature is by the creator?

Walmart