BY KENNETH COLE #54 in After Shave

Kenneth Cole's Signature cologne is a modern fragrance featuring a distinctive blend of grapefruit, water lily and espresso-bean surrounded by sensuous woods, golden amber and exotic patchouli. Design house: Kenneth Cole Scent name: Signature 2.5-ounces Gender: Men's Features a blend of grapefruit, water lily and espresso-bean surrounded by sensuous woods, golden amber and exotic patchouli. li> Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• How would you rate the scent? Is it one of your favorites...1 Answers
  • What's the point of after shave?6 Answers
  • Does this come in Kenneth Cole Reaction scent as well and...3 Answers
Patty G.
My grandmother gave this to my husband on his birthday at first he didn't wanted to use it, but I made him use it and we love it we like the smell it is really easy to use after you shave you put it on and leave it there. We are really happy with this product we will be buying it again.
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
This is great stuff to use before a superficial peel. About a week before, wash face with warm water and pat dry. Then put a nice amount of this stuff on before bed. It absorbs well, and I like how the cream is white going on, but then disappears when absorbed. Don't bother with putting it on during the day. I tried this and you have to avoid the sun like mad. I rather just wear a good amount at night when the skin will take it in the best. Remember to exfoliate or washing and then put on moist skin.
Dan T.
Mount Carmel, PA
You get what you pay for. A TINY amount of this after a shave keeps the redness and irritation away. I have found if I missed a spot, that I could reshave that area, just from the lubrication left by this product! no need to re-lather with shaving creme. again, you get what you pay for.
Dakota D.
Enid, OK
Great product, has a wonderful smell to it. I don't generally enjoy using after shave products but this one I can't help but use because the smell is some what intoxicating. The only issue I have is that it's not the best choice for sensitive sin.
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
My husband has a hard time finding some after shave that don't burn his face! This stuff right here not only smells good, but don't leave his face on fire when he apply it! #awesome #greatsmell
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ
My boyfriend uses this and this smells so good that the first time he used it i thought it was cologne. It keeps his skin very soft and does help him prevent any irritation from shaving. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands but it's worth it.
Krystal Z.
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it. A lil pricey for how small it is, but smells great. I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Highly recommend!
Asencion G.
Wapato, WA
Love the smell!! Bought this as a Christmas gift for my brother and he absolutely loves loves it! He uses it any time he's going out. I love that it's very affordable. Definitely recommend it to others!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I bought this for my husband because after shaving his face he complains it feels dry and itchy sometimes. This product has helped tremendously and smells wonderful!
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
My fiancé received this product as a gift and loved it! He's gone through the bottle already so we will definitely be repurchasing! It lasted a long time and the smell was wonderful! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product!
What's the point of after shave?
Zahireen C.
Does this come in Kenneth Cole Reaction scent as well and a larger size?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How would you rate the scent? Is it one of your favorites? ~jessnherguys~