BY KENNETH COLE

This Kenneth Cole Reaction Leather Computer Case/Portfolio offers the following features: Genuine top grain leather exterior. Roomy double gusset construction with fully lined interior. Front gusseted zipper pocket includes an organizer with cell phone pocket, card pockets, pen/pencil holders, and fully length zipper pocket. Front compartment features a padded computer pocket to accommodate most laptops with up to a 15.4" screen, and three padded open top accessory pockets. Rear compartment includes a file divider. Easy access front zipper pocket and rear exterior open pocket. Sturdy top handles and removable, adjustable, and padded shoulder strap. Dimensions: 16" x 4.75" x 12". Weight: 4 lbs. Order yours from Brookstone today! see more...

Mai S.
Orlando, FL
These are the best because of how many pockets it has. It can also help the laptop from being damaged from the weather and it will keep your laptop safe just make sure it isn't out of sight. I like how you can wear it on your shoulder.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
I got this as a gift for my husband's birthday and he loves it. It's perfect to fit his MacBook, legal pads, and paperwork plus tech accessories and pens. It looks very processional and it has been durable as well.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I bought this case for my husband for work he loved it and for him carrying soo many things in it the craftsmanship ship is amazing the leather is perfect will different buy again for my father this time
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
I'm always a fan a quality mad messenger bag. And one that doubles as my mobile office is always a plus. Kenneth Cole makes affordable wear and the quality is awesome as well.
Andrae F.
I have a kenneth Cole bag . it's not a laptop badmg or anything but I love it. it keeps all of my things organized and handy and I lobe the leather feel
Ana L.
College Park, MD
Love this Store!! my husband love their portfolios every year i get him a new one from them, super affordable, good quality, and super nice design.
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Amazing quality! it is also elegant and classy great to use at work or school! My brother loves received this as a gift and is very pleased!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Kenneth Cole es una muy buena marca, y no es la excepción con este guarda laptop, es el que uso cuando voy de viajes o a la universidad
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My husband has one of the laptop cases and has had it for awhile. He loves it and it holds up very well for what he puts it through. ;)
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
The best! The quality is amazing and it has such a classy look! The prices are also very reasonable too! It's a must!
Sharifa L.
How good is the quality
Sharifa L.
How good is the quality
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love the look of this bag is it real leather? Is it durable enough to be worth the price?