BY KENNETH COLE

Hair & Body Wash Fragrance:  Energetic, Fresh, Urban.  A crisp clean fragrance . Experience the Reaction of Attraction. see more...

• How does this make you feel? How is the Smell? Any skin irritatio...8 Answers
  • I would like to know if the lotion makes your skin feel like sati...7 Answers
  • Does the lotion smell good and soft not sticky?7 Answers
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
Everything about Kenneth Cole.. The packaging, the scent, and the quality of the product are all phenomenal. I'm kind of surprised this doesn't have more views. I'm really impressed with this line and the product!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my many favorite scents for my man! Very clean and refreshing. Not overbearing and this is a great base to using the actual cologne. He has said it dries out his skin a little so he doesn't use it often. But it smells great when he uses it!
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This line makes me so in love with my hunny all over again it makes him soooo fresh so crisp and clean its just a wonderful add on to a man that just leaves the shower smelling sooo good wow love the kenneth cole line i purchase most of them for men gifts and everyone loves this product especially the perfume love this product.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
I haven't yet tried this product, but I have heard so many good things about it. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Gicelle G.
Great product, makes your skin feels soft and gentle, with a very nice scent. One of my favorites
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make you feel? How is the Smell? Any skin irritations? Is designer better?
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does the lotion smell good and soft not sticky?
Cindy S.
Brooklyn, NY
I would like to know if the lotion makes your skin feel like satin or just vanish or is a bit tacky ?