BY KENNETH COLE

Buy Kenneth Cole Gift Sets - Reaction reveals the playful side of Kenneth Cole that's impetuous, boyish and spontaneous. It's expressed with the freshness of mandarin, grapefruit and green apple, the energy of muguet and crisp melon rind, and the texture of warm musk, patchouli and creamy sandalwood. see more...

Esther A.
Glen carbon , IL
Kenneth Cole reaction for men set is amazing, I got it for my dad for his birthday and also he love it, it have a great smell. Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this fragrance for my man. I bought this set for him last christmas and he loved it (even though he didn't use the deodorant). The scent is clean but masculine and not too over powering.
T'Erica N.
Weatherford, OK
Reaction is a great scent for a man. If you are looking for a nice go to gift this Christmas then add it to your list. It has a nice clean and masculine smell. Your nose will definitely not be disappointed.
Macy M.
Maumelle, AR
Smells soooo good on my husband, and lasts all day. I love to buy and thing in a set because it's usually a great value. This was a great Christmas gift.
MJ W.
Eaton Rapids, MI
My husband wears this everyday!!! I love it it's not too over powering as most men's fragrances
Annie I.
Enfield, CT
I love this sent on my husband! and he does too. smells great. nice clean strong smell.
Sebastian R.
Whittier, CA
My gf bought me this was kinda skeptical at first! But now I can say I love it!
Candice R.
Milan, Tn
My husband loves this and I do have to say that I lobe it when he wears it!! It's kind of expensive tho.
April C.
Very nice for men! Find it at Ulta and give it a try! Or check out scentbird to try out perfumes and colognes.
Mohamed S.
Hey
I have about 10 Facebook pages each is 500-1200 likes
I can do review for your product as iam interested in such products ,
And i wanna try it and of course i will share it with my followers and friends .
Nickie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best Kenneth Cole scent to date that is still being made
MJ B.