BY KENNETH COLE

Kenneth Cole Reaction is a bright citrusy perfume for men. Top notes of melon, green apple, and lime soothe into middle notes of patchouli and lily-of-the-valley. The base notes round out the aroma with full scents of sandalwood and musk. Good for casual everyday wear as well as for special events, the perfume is ideal for personal use and makes a good gift for family or friends.

Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff smells amazing ! I got it as a Christmas present ! Not sure how much it cost but the bottle is nice has beautiful and clean smell ! I would buy it and will go online to check pricing ! I do recommend this
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Bought for husband and it smelled really good so I also use it around the house, in the car, etc. I can usually find it at tj maxx or marshalls for cheaper than retail value.
Stephanie A.
I love the smell of this! It absolutely smells amazing! You don't need a lot cause a little goes along way! If you like a  citrusy smell then this is the one for you! It is not that expensive and I think it worth it! My husband also loves it! He likes the fresh smell!
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
I LOVE smelling this on a man! It smells so good! It's a nice clean smell. I obviously don't use it on myself but I buy it for my man so I'm able to smell it all the time lol!!!! I would make he package more interesting personally but the smell speaks for itself
Mary T.
❤❤❤❤❤❤My husband has this cologne. It is one of the better but I think he has made. The scent is amazing. It's clean and fresh and sporty. I pick a gift set out for him every year on his birthday along with another cologne that I really enjoy on him. Love this scent!!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Avril J.
My husband uses this and i love it. It's subtle and refreshing without being powerfully aquatic. I think this is great for summer and light weather as it goes on light and is easy on the nasals.
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
This is an amazing scent, but it is (like every scent) different in everyone. But for the price of this perfume you could buy yourself and a couple of other's something else.
Enrique G.
Hammond, IN
I have bought several bottles of this now and I love it. I get compliments on it all the time. I wear it for most of the summer months and change to something a bit stronger during the winter or for more formal events (Burberry London or similar). It is a great casual cologne. I get compliments on it all the time. It is a discrete sweet summery smell with hints of fruit. I'm not a guy to buy a cologne that the best way you can describe is "fruity" but I really do like its unique and subtle nature. I went in to a local outlet and they were completely sold out so I am buying it online. I smelt a few alternatives but nothing was the same.
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
My all time favorite smell that I love on my guy!! So sexy smelling. Very attractive smell to it. You think your guys sexy before this smell ... put this on him & let your smell good begin!
sunshine p.
Sacramento, CA
I got this for my husband and he loved it. It is musky, slightly lemony but not overpowering. I don't think it is long lasting but smells really good while it lasts.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
Is this the men or woman one?
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Would this be a good every day, casual scent?
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Is this one appropriate for a teen ?
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
What's your all time favorite cologne for your guy?? Mines Kenneth Cole Reaction. That smell is EVERYTHING. Kenneth Cole Reaction For Men Eau de Toilette
Stephanie A.
What is the sent smell like and is it too strong