BY KENNETH COLE

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
Bought this for my husband after smelling it on my dad haha! I love it honestly I feel like it even could work for girls it smells SO SWEET AND DELICIOUS! I love it it obviously is manly and so refreshing.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Washington, PA
This is a very sporty smelling cologne. Price is average for the type of product.
Mary T.
Mary T.
❤❤❤❤❤❤My husband has this cologne. It is one of the better but I think he has made. The scent is amazing. It's clean and fresh and sporty. I pick a gift set out for him every year on his birthday along with another cologne that I really enjoy on him. Love this scent!!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Alli P.
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
One of my favorite scents on a man! The staying power is awesome and is great for all occasions. I purchased it at a fragrance counter but I'm sure are available other places. I always recommend this to men when searching for a good cologne!
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
I can just eat up my Husband when he wears this cologne. It is one of my favorite. the most subtle fragrance and attractive. Ladies, its a must buy for your significant other!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this for my fiance. the smell is amazing and last a long time.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee this cologne. My boyfriend wears it and it smells so nice. It's a good clean and crisp smell, not dark and heavy
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite scent. It's clean smelling but not overwhelming at all. It's perfect!
Steph B.
Steph B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite scents on my husband. He loves fresh smells that are long lasting. This one works well.
Mo N.
Mo N.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely love the scent of this cologne. Not overwhelming and long lasting. Great cologne
, I highly recommend it