BY KENNETH COLE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Launched by the design house of Kenneth Cole in 2004, KENNETH COLE REACTION by Kenneth Cole for Men posesses a blend of: musk, grapefruit, patchouli, mandarin, melon rind, green apple, and muguet. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Enrique G.
Hammond, IN
I have bought several bottles of this now and I love it. I get compliments on it all the time. I wear it for most of the summer months and change to something a bit stronger during the winter or for more formal events (Burberry London or similar). It is a great casual cologne. I get compliments on it all the time. It is a discrete sweet summery smell with hints of fruit. I'm not a guy to buy a cologne that the best way you can describe is "fruity" but I really do like its unique and subtle nature. I went in to a local outlet and they were completely sold out so I am buying it online. I smelt a few alternatives but nothing was the same.
Jenna M.
My husband has worn this cologne and I really like it. Depending on where you buy it, the cologne can be expensive. At the department stores, it normally runs around $60.
Stacy M.
Smells good. Good quantity for good price. I buy mines at tj maxx. Not strong and scent stay for a good time.
Jimmy T.
Erlanger, KY
I love the way this makes me smell. I use to wear Aqua di gio, but once I found this I made the switch.
Andy M.
Port Orange, FL
The fragrance it's sweet and just amazing not to strong , you are defending noticed when wearing it

back