BY KENNETH COLE

Introduced by kenneth cole. This perfume has a blend of mint fresh fruits spices water mint mandarin basil ginger cedar leaf nutmeg incense lotus flower black suede violet leaves musk ambergris exotic. see more...

• What's your all time favorite cologne for your guy?? Mines Kennet...2 Answers
  • Is this the men or woman one?7 Answers
Kenneth Cole Reaction Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz
  • "I highly recommend this to any guy looking for a new scent and to any girl looking to buy her man something that smells incredible. " in 1 review
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
I LOVE smelling this on a man! It smells so good! It's a nice clean smell. I obviously don't use it on myself but I buy it for my man so I'm able to smell it all the time lol!!!! I would make he package more interesting personally but the smell speaks for itself
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Talk about amazing! This is a classic and my boyfriend has been wearing it for years. It has a smell that makes you want to hug and cuddle just to steal a few sniffs. This is a great all of occasion gift to any man young or mature
Avril J.
My husband uses this and i love it. It's subtle and refreshing without being powerfully aquatic. I think this is great for summer and light weather as it goes on light and is easy on the nasals.
Amber B.
Yummy! This smells amazing. Sort of musky, but not over powering. The staying power can't be beat. Definitely worth the money. I buy this for my husband time and time again!
sunshine p.
I got this for my husband and he loved it. It is musky, slightly lemony but not overpowering. I don't think it is long lasting but smells really good while it lasts.
Kaitlin W.
Syracuse, IN
One of my favorite scents. I wish more men smelled like this! I purchased this before for a former significant other. Overall great value and priced well.
Wes G.
Brookland
I would say I have been through my fair share of colognes, however, this cologne is my go to for any and every occasion.
Maribel E.
Jamaica, NY
Hi
I bought thus for my son& fiance
Smells. So good. And isn't expensive
I bought it online.
Carmelina S.
This is a wonderful staple in a collection. I highly recommend it. The sent is wonderful.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Hands down! I mean hands down this is the most yummy smelling men's cologne I've ever smellt! I literally just want to tuck myself into my husband arm when he's wearing this. To me EVERY MAN should smell like this. It's absolutely so manly and not over powering!
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
Is this the men or woman one?
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your all time favorite cologne for your guy?? Mines Kenneth Cole Reaction. That smell is EVERYTHING. Kenneth Cole Reaction Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz