BY KENNETH COLE

Fragrance Description: Kenneth Cole Reaction Cologne by Kenneth Cole, Reaction for men by kenneth cole was introduced in 2004 as a masculine aroma. This manly scent is sharp and refined. This scent possesses a blend of musk, sandalwood, patchouli, green apple and watermelon. Reaction for men is recommended for daytime wear. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. see more...

Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff smells amazing ! I got it as a Christmas present ! Not sure how much it cost but the bottle is nice has beautiful and clean smell ! I would buy it and will go online to check pricing ! I do recommend this
Stephanie A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this! It absolutely smells amazing! You don't need a lot cause a little goes along way! If you like a  citrusy smell then this is the one for you! It is not that expensive and I think it worth it! My husband also loves it! He likes the fresh smell!
Jesika M.
I got this for my boyfriend because he said it was his favorite and as long as we have been together he never had any well he used once on date night and I fall in love with it it smells amazing and it last all night long he sprayed some of his jacket and I ended up using his jacket for work a few days later and it was still on I will control buy this for him
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
It starts off apple-y with a bit of melon, and stays wood-y and fresh throughout the whole 4-6 hours it lasts. It says that it has patchouli and sandalwood and musk in the notes, but what I get out of it is a sweeter, slightly fruity and fresher sibling of Davidoff Cool Water.

It's a very easy to wear fragrance for the warmer months.
Liz S.
I absolutely love this on my husband! It has a fresh scent and not too overpowering. I can see how people would think it's too strong, but only a spritz or 2 would be needed. I tend to buy it at Christmas in the gift sets. I would definitely recommend!
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
My boyfriend and I absolutely love this scent! It smells so good and he gets a lot of compliments from people. It isn't too strong, and it is very manly. He has like 2 bottles of it. I think he got it for Christmas one year and he bought more after that.
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso, TX
This is my all time favorite men's cologne! My wife and my son both wear this because I love it so much. I bought them both their own. I never let them run out!!!! #influensterMovemember
Woody G.
Conway, SC
It is a bit of a brighter fragrance and in my opinion better suited for a spring and summer cologne. It is the one that I have used for the lase couple of years in those seasons. It gets a lot of compliments.
Hannah F.
Modesto, CA
I love how this smells, but sometimes it can be a bit strong! This is one of my favorite scents, though, and I highly recommend it!
Amy W.
This is one of Kenneth Coles best fragrances. It last all day and the smell is crispy and light but defiantly noticeable.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Would this be a good every day, casual scent?
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Is this one appropriate for a teen ?
Stephanie A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What is the sent smell like and is it too strong