Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero Eau de Toilette

by Kenneth Cole

A courageous fragrance infused with the power of a fresh mountain air accord, rich woods and sexy black vanilla creating the perfect harmony of strength and warmth.

• Top notes of Italian lemon and coriander seeds
  • Mid notes of plum wood, lavender, clary sage, and vanilla infusion
  • Down with notes of coumarin, amber woods, white moss, and musks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Dunn, NC
Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero Eau de Toilette uploaded by Gillian M.
Lots of compliments when my boyfriend wears it out. Definitely a repeat buyer, great Christmas gift. Loves the smell for any outing. I'd pay what I paid again because of the quality of cologne. Nice bottle, simple design. Have recommended it to others.
Arvada, CO
I love this scent a little more than just the standard mankind . However, this cologne has been a hard to find purchase . Not sure if they are going to do away with it or not . I really hope they don’t because Kenneth Cole is all my husband wears and this one is his favorite .
Springfield
I am a huge Kenneth Cole fragrance fan. I currently own multiple Kenneth Cole colognes, but Mankind Hero is my favorite. I get many compliments on the scent. I wear into the office and it’s never overpowering. Lasts for hours.
Arvada Colorado
Just started wearing it and I couldn’t imagine not having it as an option this cologne is long lasting and compliments my other fragrance that I use one of the best colognes on the market hands down
San Angelo, TX
My husband loves this. I bought it for him as a gift and it quickly became his favorite. It's a little pricey but my husband doesnt go through it fast at all. It lasts all day and is worth the price.
Chillicothe , OH
Sexiest smell ever bought this for my boyfriend and honestly it is a huge turn on. If he would wear this more often id like it, its hard to find is my only complaint i have seen it only at kohls.
Rosenberg
Longevity wise it's decent but it is one of those scents that smells great when you first put it on and then has a powdery finish which personally I am not a fan of. I would not buy it again.
Evansville, WY
I gor this scent as a sample from macys. Its very earthy and laid back. You can smell the vanilla and all the wood and musk tones underneath. Its a very manly scent
Cartersville, GA
This smells so incredible. This is one of my favorite colognes for my husband to wear. He always gets so many compliments when he wears it, and it smells so good for hours!
New York
This is one of the best colognes out there. It it relatively cheap and it smells amazing. I love this scent. It is superior to many other colognes that are 3 times the low price of Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero. I recommend it to anyone that is trying to smell amazing.

Looking for your answer?