Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero Eau de Toilette uploaded by Darian B.Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero Eau de Toilette uploaded by Michelle s.

BY KENNETH COLE

A courageous fragrance infused with the power of a fresh mountain air accord, rich woods and sexy black vanilla creating the perfect harmony of strength and warmth.

• Top notes of Italian lemon and coriander seeds
  • Mid notes of plum wood, lavender, clary sage, and vanilla infusion
  • Down with notes of coumarin, amber woods, white moss, and musks.

Darian B.
Hollywood
Purchased at: Macy's
Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero Eau de Toilette the smell is amazing and stays on you all day, is no the cheapest one but you will be paying for a great product. I strongly recommend this one 💪🏻
Michelle s.
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. It holds up all day and even sometimes after I wash his clothes I can still smell it. He works outside and it last threw the hot Texas summer days.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I buy this for my husband and it is his favorite. It last all day even through him working and sweating. The bottle is very classy also.
Sarahn M.
I cannot get over this smell! It lasts all day and is rich enough for me. It's definitely a winner!