Add a Photo

By KENNETH COLE
#1108 in Fragrance for Him
Be the Evolution. Explore the bold new aromatic fragrance for the modern man, who is defined by his own expectations. Fresh notes of pineapple and pear are spiced up with tarragon and a hint of cinnamon. Nuances of woods give strength while a touch of tonka and musk gently warm the skin. MANKIND Eau de Toilette Spray
Nick J.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ

What to say about Mankind... Kenneth Cole's Mankind did not do it for me. This cologne fell short. thankfully I only bought the smaller bottle. Smelled good when in the store but once it was on me I was picking up a much different scent and was not my style.
Jeffrey K.
Jeffrey K.
St Petersburg, FL

I had a sample size of this and received a lot of compliments, the smell was very strong and lasted all throughout the night I wore it. I would definitely buy more.
Julian S.
Julian S.
Hayward, CA

I love this a lot it's honestly great and good quality but I just wish that it lasted longer
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

2050 reviews

Love Kenneth Coles perfumes and colognes!! The packaging of his bottles are so pretty.

Join Now