BY KENNETH COLE

Be the Evolution. Explore the bold new aromatic fragrance for the modern man, who is defined by his own expectations. Fresh notes of pineapple and pear are spiced up with tarragon and a hint of cinnamon. Nuances of woods give strength while a touch of tonka and musk gently warm the skin. MANKIND Eau de Toilette Spray see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
What to say about Mankind... Kenneth Cole's Mankind did not do it for me. This cologne fell short. thankfully I only bought the smaller bottle. Smelled good when in the store but once it was on me I was picking up a much different scent and was not my style.
Jeffrey K.
St Petersburg, FL
I had a sample size of this and received a lot of compliments, the smell was very strong and lasted all throughout the night I wore it. I would definitely buy more.
Julian S.
Hayward, CA
I love this a lot it's honestly great and good quality but I just wish that it lasted longer
Gloria O.
My husband actually got the travel size of this at target and it smells awesome ! I think its great and they have these in travel size which makes them convenient
Rachel B.
This is my favorite fragrance out of all of the Kenneth Cole fragrances to purchase for my fiance. I think it smells so good
Amanda R.
Harlem, GA
Bought this for my husband last year and he absolutely loves it. The smell is so amazing and it last truly all day long
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Absolutely wonderful products line
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love Kenneth Coles perfumes and colognes!! The packaging of his bottles are so pretty.