Kenneth Cole Cologne for Men uploaded by Coco G.

BY KENNETH COLE

KENNETH COLE REACTION 3.4 FL. OZ. EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY MEN. DESIGNER:KENNETH COLE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Yes yes,This fragrance is sexy rich smelling clean I am here in your face smell and I am ready for whatever happens today type of fragrance I am sure of myself type of man wares this.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This is my husbands favorite favorite cologne. He’s a big fan of standing out in the crowd. He likes it because he says it smells different than anything else. It’s not something you have every other guy walking around wearing.
David A.
Eagle Pass, TX
I have bought several bottles of this now and I love it. I get compliments on it all the time. I wear it for most of the summer months and change to something a bit stronger during the winter or for more formal events. It is a great casual cologne. I get compliments on it all the time. It is a discrete sweet summery smell with hints of fruit. I'm not a guy to buy a cologne that the best way you can describe is "fruity" but I really do like its unique and subtle nature.
Coco G.
I purchased this cologne for my husband and I love it on him. It is very fresh and citrusy but also manly. It's a great scent to wear out on dates and it not to over powering. It doesn't require a lot to be put on for the scent to last and last.
Jonathan H.
boston
One of my favorite colognes to wear. I use this on the fault and it smells good enough to wear when you go out on a date or even just to go out to parties. Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell good
jennie A.
springfield, IL
When purchasing a cologne for my fiance I have to say that Kenneth Cole reaction is my favorite brand he smells so good I always want him!
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
If you want to instantly get turned on, buy reaction for your man. You will love this, it smells the best. It's not crazy expensive either
Joe B.
Blackwood, NJ
This Kenneth Cole cologne is great. This is one of my favorite fragrances. Smell is long lasting and good value.
Oriana N.
Mi esposo lo ha usado y realmente le encanto ✌️👌 asegura que volvería a usarlo y que le parece genial 💪🏻✅ buen precio