BY KENNETH COLE

Men's 2.6 oz Deodorant Stick. Kenneth Cole cologne is a fresh clean shower accord with an urban edge. Clean is sexy in this invigorating urban scent that is reminiscent of the rush of a cool shower contrasted by warm woods and musk. Kenneth Cole notes include Grains of Paradise Black Pepper Italian Bergamot Cool Shower Accord Lavender Italian Sage Well-Groomed Accord Blonde Woods Skin Musk and White Amber. see more...

• Is this for men?11 Answers
  • It may smell good but is this good at stopping the sweat 8 Answers
  • Yes, it certainly smell awesome and last long as well9 Answers
Lindsey L.
This deodorant smells so good! I love Kenneth Cole and so does my husband. It also works really well at preventing body odor. It's more expensive than buying regular deodorant, but the smell makes it worth it.
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
I got this for my dad and he loves it! He uses it all the time and every time tells me about it and how great it smells. I am very pleased. It could have been cheaper but that's okay. I would buy it again!
Tara H.
I got this in a set for my husband for his birthday and it smells amazing! It's pretty effective. It's pricey I feel if you buy it alone but in a gift set it's perfect!
Alyson B.
I bought Kenneth Cole cologne deodorant stick for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. The smell is amazing
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Great cologne deodorant. It smells great and is good for men. I love the scent and it goes on smoothly.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
This product is awesome! The smell is great with a long lasting scent ! It proves to be worth the $$!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es muy buena, dura bastante, y huele muy bien, lo recomiendo.... Very good...... Very good.
I Absolutley This Product when my Hubby Wears it to bed.. Highly Recommend it as a must Have
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Got this for my dad for Christmas! It has a very nice smile! And it pairs well with their other cologne!
Brittany G.
Bakersfield, CA
It works really well. It has such an amazing smell that lasts all day long!
Kenya J.
I love all things Kenneth Cole so I'm sure it smells great. Right?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Is this for men?
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Yes, it certainly smell awesome and last long as well
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
It may smell good but is this good at stopping the sweat