KENNETH COLE by Kenneth Cole for MEN: EDT .17 OZ MINI (note* minis approximately 1-2 inches in height)

BY KENNETH COLE

Men's 0.17 oz EDT Mini. Kenneth Cole cologne is a fresh clean shower accord with an urban edge. Clean is sexy in this invigorating urban scent that is reminiscent of the rush of a cool shower contrasted by warm woods and musk. Kenneth Cole notes include Grains of Paradise Black Pepper Italian Bergamot Cool Shower Accord Lavender Italian Sage Well-Groomed Accord Blonde Woods Skin Musk and White Amber. see more...

haley c.
haley c.
Love the scent of this cologne. It's in a small convenient to carry container, and the price is very reasonable!
Eboneshia H.
Eboneshia H.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Kenneth Cole colognes. This one smells very nice. My husband loves it. I would highly recommend it!
k h.
k h.
Great smelling... Long lasting... Not to expensive... Makes a great gift to have a man try something new
Rex L.
Rex L.
Bonney Lake, WA
I wore this on my wedding day! The wife loved it, I loved it and I got compliments from a number of guests. Small and easy to stick in a pocket if you need it later!
Christie S.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
Great scent. Very reasonable price & in a small container that's easy to travel with or put in your pocket for on the go.
Germán S.
Germán S.
I have always enjoyed this fragrance. I was very happy to see the price at amazon. It usually runs me 20-25 $ more at local departmental stores. I was very confused about ordering because whenever i read reviews of fragrances there always are some ppl claiming that they got fake ones. I got mine from amazon, not from a merchant and it is genuine. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
I love Kenneth Cole for men fragrances, they are amazing! The scent doesn't last as long as it should but it's only an eau de toilette.
Nazareth P.
Nazareth P.
London
Just here for my badge...