BY KENNETH COLE

Kenneth Cole Black for Her Body Mist: Bold, feminine and intensely captivating classic with a modern twist Complex and addictive with a white floral heart Notes of lemon, rhubarb, water lily, magnolia, white gardenia, cyclamen Italy, marine accord,... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angel P.
Okay, so I bought this initially as a body spray for myself but after giving it a couple of tries, I decided the scent was a little masculine for me to wear as a body fragrance. I do keep a bottle in my office at work to use as room spray. This would be a good scent to try if you prefer heady floral fragrances. It is a little on the mature side. It's a decent smell but it's just not one for me.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
This Body Fragrance is Amazing!!! & the Price, it’s a STEAL! You feel like you’re wearing High End Perfume! I just picked this up at my local Walmart for just under $8 DOLLARS!!!!! Although body mists don’t have the staying power of a perfume it’s priced so well that you can easily give yourself a couple spritzes throughout the day & not feel bad or worry about running out! I definitely recommend going to the store, smelling it for yourself and Buying It!!! (Buy 2!!)Kenneth Cole Black for Her Body Mist, 8 fl oz
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
This scent is so complicated, yet smells so good. It's a little manly, but smells a little sweet. I bought mine at Marshals for $6.99 without tax. Only down fall is that the scent doesn't last too long, but that's what normally happens with body sprays. Definitely will be buying again.
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
i loveee this body mist my husband purchased it at wallgreens and i love the smell so fresh and soft and it lasts a really long time i like how the bottle looks so elegant i would totally purchase this again 8 oz perfect size .
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I could wear this body mist to work every day, it smells good and you save your good perfumes, it has a fresh scent and has a real strong fix, it's my first time buying it and I liked it. I would buy it again definitely
member-19260
Loooooove this mist body spray and is designer too who can ask for more every dollor counts here iam very happy with it it smells awesome mmmm good 😉😉
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
I need to get the perfume now.omg I love strong scents but this one is very subtle and I love love love it I cannot stop spraying it on me.;)
KELLY T.
Austin , TX
I bought this on a whirl at TJ Maxx. I am absolutely in love, and I am afraid to use it. I'm so scared I'm never going to find this again.
Patricia P.
Bridgeton, NJ
Greaaaat fragance! I am not a big fan of perfumes, but I use this one very often. Smells so good! And the smell is not that strong.
Marcela R.
Jersey City, NJ
The scent is really nice. My only complain is that it doesn't last long. But than again for the price it does it's job.