Kenneth Cole Black Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by PatriciaAbreu b.

BY KENNETH COLE

Classy Urban Woman Crisp, Floral Scent Evening Wear Moderate Strength Black For Her By Kenneth Cole.&Nbsp; A Crisp, Floral Fragrance For The Classy Urban Woman.&Nbsp; A Mix Of Black And White Florals Combine With Floral And Citrus Notes Upon A Musky, Woody Base.&Nbsp; A Very Versatile Fragrance.&Nbsp; Fragrance Notes:&Nbsp; Black Violet, Citruses, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Lily Of The Valley, Magnolia, Tuberose, White Hyacinth, Lotus, Iris, Sandalwood, Musk And Amber. see more...

• where can I find this? I miss this purfum2 Answers
  • Megan B. Try your local Sam's Club. I noticed it near t...1 Answers
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
All black everything? Down to my perfume? Yes PUH-LEEZ! Such a wonderful crisp and clean scent that last all day and is called Black? Love it! Definitely worth the splurge đź–¤
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
This is the most amazing perfume EVER. I even have backups with me. It smells so elegant, classy, soft. I discover it thanks to my aunt on my wedding day. She sprayed it all over me and since that day ( 5 years ago) i have been hooked. I get mine mostly at perfumania store or online. I would say it's more suited for dinners or night date but i use it all day everyday!!! I love it that much!
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL
I like Black, definitely my favorite everyday perfume Clean, crisp, pleasant scent, never overpowering. Always get compliments. Product Looks and Smells 100% legit, I don't suspect counterfeit at all. Half the price of the mall.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I adore this perfume. I get compliments on it where ever I go. I prefer to wear this scent in the fall. I do not find it to be heavy, but it is almost cozy to wear.
Amanda B.
This stuff really smells good but for the price it wasn't worth it. I could probably get something that's like 7 bucks and smell the same.
Brittany S.
I absolutely love this scent!! This is one of my favorite fragrances. Santa brings me one every year for Christmas. One of my favorites.
Michelle M.
Ocala, FL
Es el mejor perfume que he tenido, todos se enamoran con el olor cada vez que me lo aplico!! Es para morirse de lo delicioso que es.
Ally K.
Villas, NJ
This smells amazing, crisp, light smell.. I will definitely be using this on the daily. Long last too-- which is a must !
Kelcie A.
Denver, CO
Love this scent! My mother use to wear this all the time and it reminded me of her. Such a beautiful and cozy smell!
Sondra S.
This smells amazing! I am a fan of Amber musky scents and this stuff is at the top of my list of all time faves
Cassandra  B.
Watertown, NY
where can I find this? I miss this purfum
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
Megan B. Try your local Sam's Club. I noticed it near the Jewelry counter last time I was there. I haven't seen it in my department stores lately either.