KENNETH COLE BLACK 6 OZ DEODORANT SP

by Kenneth Cole

KENNETH COLE BLACK 6 OZ DEODORANT SP

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KENNETH COLE BLACK 6 OZ DEODORANT SP!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,684 reviews
KENNETH COLE BLACK 6 OZ DEODORANT SP uploaded by Ashley W.
KENNETH COLE BLACK 6 OZ DEODORANT SP uploaded by Ashley W.
I've bought this for my husband for going on five years now. The scent never gets old. Very masculine, but not mature. Very elegant, classy smell. The spray is now on sale at Walmart for under $8... You're welcome.
Crystal S.
South Roxana, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love the smell of this. I bought this for my boyfriend he uses it daily, it doesn’t last very long. Maybe 2-3 hours. I guess since it’s just a body spray it doesn’t last as long as the cologne. But the price was good. Only 12$ and he’s had it for over a month, and he uses it daily!
Bonnie S.
Alameda, CA
KENNETH COLE BLACK 6 OZ DEODORANT SP uploaded by Bonnie S.
It’s good and it does stays on for the whole day. Same with other products and Kenneth Cole is that it cover up odors.

Looking for your answer?