Kenneth Cole Black .5 oz - Kenneth Cole uploaded by Pop D.Kenneth Cole Black .5 oz - Kenneth Cole uploaded by Pop D.

BY KENNETH COLE

Sexy and sophisticated, Black - Kenneth Cole blends energy herbs with masculine spices and sensual woods to create an innovative scent that reflects the elegance and style of the city. Like a sumptuous black cashmere sweater or a buttery-soft black leather jacket, Black - Kenneth Cole evokes an undeniable presence that's as masculine, modern and timeless as the color itself. see more...

Buy on *
Kaely R.
Chariton, IA
I plan on gifting this to my husband for Christmas... I got it for him for his birthday and he lovesss it so much. Another plus is I LOVE the smell of it as well. We are both obsessed. For the bottle size it last a long time and it’s for an awesome price can’t beat it and I highly recommend to anyone.
Ryan F.
Tulare
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Another favorite cologne! Kenneth Cole Black smells good I think the scent lasts and it’s very inexpensive must buy for a daily cologne I’m definitely a repeat buyer!
Shannon S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have the Kenneth Cole black perfume and the white and I love them both!! Blackbis more of a night out and white is an everyday kinda floral smell. They aren't too expensive. I get compliments all the time with both! They are long lasting too! And a little goes a long way!
Pop D.
I love this cologne it is incredible, smells great, the scent is light with a pinch of musk the design of the bottle goes with its brand name, it's a great value at its price tag, which is not too pricey, and I would definitely recommend to everyone. I get lost of compliments. # I love this cologne@influenster.com
Wayna V.
This perfume is dreamy. It smells fantastic and so masculine but soft. I bought it for my husband and everyone always complements him on the smell. When he is wearing it I just can't stop smelling it. It is great for occasions perfume. I highly recommend.
Patrick O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Love This Kenneth Cole Black cologne and the scent. Its one of my Top favorites. I wear this in the day and night. At night i do 5 sprays instaed of 3 in the day time. Only to make the scent linger longer.
Kristin J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a grown and sexy cologne. The only problem with it is it doesn't last as long as it should. It's a great deal because its kenneth cole but a RIP off because you're gonna use the whole bottle in one day
Natasha M.
Little River
Smells absolutely amazing!!! It also lasts such a long time! I’m a first time buyer for this, and my boyfriend will LOVE it! It’s a great value for the product! I would for sure recommend this!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Morgan E.
Southgate, MI
This cologne smells AMAZING! My girlfriend wears it all the time and it has such a great musky smell to it. You can wear it in the daytime or at night which I really like about it because it's not too strong or overpowering.