BY KENNETH COLE

• Are only bags?10 Answers
  • Hey everyone we all know Kenneth Cole makes many differen...14 Answers
  • Why does everyone like this brand?? What makes it so popu...2 Answers
Kenneth Cole
  • "I have a wallet, a purse, a pair of boots, a shoulder bag and also sun glasses and it is amazing the good quality of Kenneth Cole brand, it is affordable yet so classy and stylish!" in 7 reviews
  • "I noticed how high quality their products are that I would see at the dept store I used to work at the mall." in 5 reviews
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
I recently got a Kenneth Cole pea coat and I LOVE it! It offers comfort without sacrificing style. The color is fawn and it goes well with a variety of of color palettes.
Pop D.
I love Kenneth Cole products and merchandise, I have the cologne, belt, jacket, shoes, boots, belt, wallet, briefcase, watch, and book bag, Messenger, and so on. Sometimes they can be quite pricey but it doesn't matter the price when it comes to Kenneth Cole. Their design is sharp and on point and I very highly recommend.
Imani H.
So on a whim one summer I went in a Kenneth Cole store and ended up spending a ton of money. Luckily they were having a sale and I just raked up on a bunch of cute summer shoes. I was pleasantly surprised by the amazing quality. One of my favorites is a platform strappy sandal made with suede, leather, and snakeskin. I've had them for a few years now and still love them. Best accidental buy!
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I bought the Kenneth Cole colon for my boyfriends and he love it . I also bought my dad shoes from Kenneth Cole and he loved it tooo this is amazing brand it is good quality, I recommend people who shop in Macy's a lot to try this brand out the have a lot to offer!
Wayna V.
Amazing style great luxurious brand. Perfect for flawless business look. Great suits and shirts that portray and elegant style. Amazing ties and watches. Impressive fragances. Pricey brand but popular value. Famous brand. Unique design and marketing strategy.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
Product is good dont get me wrong but i also like to know what political things a company support. I personally not a fan that he wants to take away my gun rights. So i always second guess about supporting him.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Kenneth Cole is an awesome brand. My husband always has the Kenneth Cole black cologne and it is by far my favorite guy scent. On top of it being amazing quality it isn't expensive. I highly recommend this brand !
Nieves O.
Good quality shoes and purses. They are comfortable and well-made. The styles are classics. Their styles are not trendy. When you purchase this brand they have a long shelf life. I would recommend this brand for individuals looking for classic well-made shoes and bags.
Joy J.
ORANGEVALE, CA
My very first "fancy"/"grown-up"/"didn't come from Ross or Goodwill or my cousins' closet" pea coat was a black Kenneth Cole number that I remember was on sale but still felt suuuuper spendy at the time. Hell, it probably was -- everything is spendy when you're 21 and eating Top Ramen every night! (I can't say the Starving College Student Diet was healthy, per se, but as far as weight loss is concerned I can def attest to its effectiveness!)

Thankfully my financial situation has improved over the years and I've been able to ditch the Ramen AND buy more Kenneth Cole, two facts I'm happy to report. Clean, classic lines & timeless pieces are how I associate KC (Ramen I just associate with "salty"...and being late on pretty much all the bills), and while I'm fond of each piece I've added to my wardrobe over the years I'll never be in love with a piece quiiite as much as I was with that first coat all those years ago....

(PS - Not only do I still own it, I still wear it ever winter!)
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love shopping Kenneth Cole for men. I buy Kenneth Cole clothes, shoes, and cologne for my dad and boyfriend all the time. They absolutely love it. Kenneth Cole has such great quality men's products!
Nicole D.
Whats your favorite kenneth cole product
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
Hey everyone we all know Kenneth Cole makes many different products ranging from clothes to shoes to jewelry. What kind of Kenneth Cole do you guys own or have owned?
monyka g.
Lowell, MA
Is Kenneth Cole and Kenneth Cole Reaction the same brand?
Yaline O.
Are only bags?
Alejandra C.
Where can I buy this brand for low cost?.