Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsKitchenAid
Kenmore Elite 23 cu ft Counter Depth Side by Side Refrigerator w/ SmartSense Black - 883049

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenmore Elite 23 cu. ft. Counter Depth Side by Side Refrigerator w/ SmartSense Black - 883049!
Phoenix R.
Hubert, NC
This refrigerator works as expected. I have no problems with it and it came with the house.
Gini P.
Brandon, MS
Not a super fancy fridge but gets the job done. Keeps food cold and has nice compartments and shelves.
sarah Z.
I love my fridge. It’s been a really great fridge. The ice box works great. The fridge cools perfectly. Everything stays so fresh and perfect. Sometimes would love it to be a tad bigger, but it’s an amazing fridge!
Marianna M.
De Soto, KS
Honestly, I expected more from this fridge. It looks good, but doesn't have much space inside. The shelves on the door have all cracked and are currently being held together with duct tape. I would not purchase this again.
Terry L.
Drexel Hill, PA
Ice maker has broken 3 times in 4 years. We now just fill it with bagged ice because I am tired of getting it fixed. Which means I no longer can get ice water
Kendra M.
We love our [product:kenmore-elite-23-cu-ft-counter-depth-side-by-side-refrigerator-w/-smartsense-black-883049]. It’s a lot smaller than what we had before so we had to keep our old refrigerator as well. I don’t like how the black shows all of the fingerprints but it matches our other appliances. Works great though!
Allyson L.
Prather, CA
It's a good fridge, keeps everything cool where it needs to be. The crisper drawers seem to freeze my veggies sometimes, but I usually just chalk that up to my kids pushing buttons. We got this fridge when we moved into our home 7 years ago, and it's still running strong! Kenmore Elite 23 cu. ft. Counter Depth Side by Side Refrigerator w/ SmartSense Black - 883049
Mook T.
Duluth, GA
Super spacious and never fails to make the ice as quick as it’s needed during parties or events!
Madison C.
We have had our fridge for 20 years it’s the white version it’s a tad outdated but has been so long lasting
Alicia A.
Lakewood, CA
Just your simple fridge... Ice and water dispenser. It's been around for yeara.. even the door guard has become worn down and just dangles at the bottom. Overall good for years

Looking for your answer?