Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsKenmore
26 cu ft Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Solutions With a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel!
How would you rate this product?
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
I like it because at first glance it is small, but inside it has a lot of space on both sides,makes the ice very fast
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Ese refrigerador es muy bueno está muy espacioso es de dos puertas enfría muy bien el precio es accesible es algo elevado pero vale la pena se los recomiendo
Diana K.
Los Angeles
I would rate the Kenmore refrigerator as average. It has low sound when operating with the exception of the icemaker, the space is a bit tight on the refrigerator and freezer side I wish I had more room. The only fault I can see with this refrigerator is that it leaks water at the bottom and is very annoying.
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
Our fridge has worked great! We will definitely consider this brand to upgrade very soon! When calling for maintenance questions, we have received great feedback!
Brittany B.
Morgantown, WV
I love the Stainless Steel look of any kitchen appliance. It’s clean & very modern too. I personally prefer the side by side refrigerator’s over any others as well. Very impressed & thrilled with this new purchase of mine!
Bibi S.
Howell, NJ
I have this Kenmore side by side refrigerator for the past twenty years and never had any problem with it . The only problem is the ice maker takes up a lot of room in the freezer. I would purchase Kenmore products again but not the side by side. I do recommend Kenmore products.
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
This product has very spacious shelves that adjust . A ice maker that dispenses crushed ice, cubed ice and cold water. The is plenty of freezer space to place frozen foods. The product is eady to clean and affordable.
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this refrigerator for a rental property. It looks very stylish, it works very well, and it’s easy to clean with appropriate products. The price was very affordable as well.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
These are great they work well there’s plenty a room for food in the icemaker always works
Nayye K.
Granger, WA
Me encanta esta marca es muy buena y dura mucho tiempo tiene garantía este refrigerador es muy espacioso

Looking for your answer?