by Kenmore

Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ SmartSense Cooling Technology - Intuitive and Efficient Food Storage Loaded with great features, this Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5172 includes SmartSense Cooling Technology. This intuitive system cools your food quickly and efficiently. An electronic ice and water dispenser makes it easy to enjoy ice and water straight from your refrigerator, and the filtration system ensures your beverages will taste fresh. The meat pan, humidity-controlled crisper and snack/deli drawer let you organize your fresh food, and the slide-out freezer bin provides a great place to store things like frozen veggies. And with flat, smooth doors and color-matched metal handles, you ll be able to add a clean, streamlined look to your kitchen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side by Side Refrigerator w/ SmartSense Cooling Technology Black - 883049!
If this is the refrigerator I have the icemaker socks in it. When they all want ice it throws it everywhere
I had this fridge for8 years and it worked perfectly fine until its last breath. I was very happy with it
Fayetteville, NC
Spacious and beautiful. This was my favorite upgrade to my kitchen. Plus I love all of the ice settings
Riverdale, IL
Purchased at: Sears
I the side by side door and the ice maker, but other than that that self aren’t wide enough for me.
Virginia Bch, VA
Definitely the best refrigerator I have ever bought fits everything I need...I love and so pretty
Gary , TX
This was my favorite cause it was black and easy to clean plus it had ghost enough room
Macon, GA
This Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator has not let me down yet and has plenty of room.

Looking for your answer?