Kenmore 20.4 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White

Kenmore 20.4 cu. ft Top Freezer Refrigerator - Modern Storage and Classic Style Economical and compact, this classic white 20.4 cu. ft. Kenmore refrigerator 60082 top-freezer design has improved functionality and modern, updated features. The brightly lit interior and glass shelving helps you find things at a glance. Deep, gallon-sized door bins gives you plenty of storage. The Kenmore refrigerator's adjustable and efficient cooling system keeps food fresh and power bills low. You'll love this new take on an old standard.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenmore 20.4 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White!
Morrisville, VT
So I’m not a huge fan of this refrigerator but it holds my drinks hold my food the freezer stays cold and yeah that’s basically all I’m looking for in a refrigerator is that it works and this one does when I have a house I would choose one that is not quite as small but for my small apartment this small refrigerator works
Rochester, WA
We received our Kenmore refrigerator when we moved into our home in 2015. It’s a very simple fridge, but it works well! The only con is the parts are cheap and break easily. I’ve had to replace a shelf and drawer already. It cleans up nicely though and keeps food in the fridge and freezer at the right temperatures!
Whittier, CA
Had this brand for almost 4 years now and [email protected] like brand new. Fit well in my condo and hold enough storage. At first didn’t really like the color (white) but it actually match with all the other appliances in the kitchen. First time ever buying a fridge and it still stands with me today.
Laurel Hill, FL
Old fridge version has lasted almost 30 years with lots of abuse from renters. We are breaking it in to the last use with literally broken shelves and a drip that won’t stop. But that is what we do when we have to live with what is here. And it is keeping on with good still safe to eat.
Jacksonville, FL
This has been a great refrigerator for me and my family ! I live in a mobile home and it fits perfectly in my small kitchen ! I love how simple the design is and it has worked perfectly for us since we bought this about 4 years ago . It was able very affordable so I highly recommend!
Warwick, RI
So this is getting to stars because it’s a refrigerator works keep your food cold but the use of space is horrible in this we didn’t specifically purchase it was in our house when we bought it on we have since were placed it because it was so on user-friendly as far as space
I purchased this model years ago for my first apartment. It worked great and kept everything nice and cold as well as a sleek design. I wouldn't change anything about it. It was very affordable and in stock at my local appliances store. I would definitely recommend it.
Athol, MA
My fridge came with my apartment i got. I don't really have any complaints it dies the job. My freezer keeps my frozen food super old and the fridge part keeps things cool. What more do you really need? I would recommend this to anyone ad have no problems so far.
Roswell, NM
Excellent product! great use of a little bit of modern technology that make it simple & easily functioning for any person. Always produces excellent quality temptures. Quiet running. Awesome space and shelving for storage of all your goodies!. Easy settings maneuvering, even for those electronic challenged! you can see the difference in your foodshelf life lasting longer, fruits and vegetables fresh much longer! better Than many other similar fridges .no hassle, simple and easy 2 use. Priced descent maybe a little bit overpriced but thats my opinion,for what it does , but well worth it I highly recommend
Whittier, CA
This specific refrigerator is very plain but it does what it supposed to do it keeps everything cold not too much to complain about it has enough room for the things that you need to put in it, you can remove the shelves if need be nothing to write home about.