Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I'm not much of a white wine drinker, but this was good. I prefer a burgundy, semi dry. This has a nice, light crisp flavor that pairs well with salmon. I enjoyed a few glasses with dinner and it was a nice change of pace.
Tyra H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If we need to bring a bottle of wine to a party, Kendall-Jackson Sauv Blanc is a solid choice. It’s a good wine at a moderate price point and virtually everyone who sells wine carries it. Light, crisp, and not too sweet.
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
When I was a bartender at Outback Steakhouse all the old rich white people with order this. I had to try it every night to make sure it was still fresh, not gonna like, I did more than "taste test"
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Kendall Jackson has great inexpensive wines. Sauvignon blanc used to be my go to wine and I still enjoy it once in a while.when I do Kendall Jackson is definitely a reliable drink
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Kendall Jackson is my cousin’s favorite wine, so I decided to give it a shot. It’s a mid-range bottle in terms of price - you’ll pay around $20. It was tasty and overall I was satisfied with the purchase. I’ll be buying again!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love wine and this is a great one. Sauvignon Blanc has a bright and fresh taste! Cold fermentation in stainless steel preserves the grape’s alluring aromatics and flavors of lime and passion fruit layered with notes of lemongrass and subtle minerality make this one of my favorite wines ever!
Anita C.
Youngstown , OH
I LOVE wine and this is really a great one! Sauvignon Blanc is usually my go to when it comes to wine. I've had better but this is definitely up there.
Morgan A.
Greensboro, NC
I drank this at a tailgate in Raleigh this past weekend. Great for day drinking and hanging out with the girls. Flavorful and easy to drink!
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
I am usually a red wine fan but I really do enjoy this white! I think that it brings our great tones without being too bitter or tart.
Alannah D.
Monrovia, CA
I love this wine. It's my favorite and I make sure to always have it in the house. It pairs so well with just about everything.
Veronika L.