Kendall Telfa Antimicrobial Non-stick Pad with Adhesive, 4

Kendall Telfa Antimicrobial Non-stick Pad with Adhesive, 4"x8" 5 ea

BY KENDALL

The antimicrobial activity of PHMB in the dressing helps resist bacterial colorization of and penetration through the dressing, including MRSA and VRE, organisms which are resistant to commonly used antibiotics. Will not interfere with the healing process by sticking to wounds. Easy removal. 100% cotton core allows the wound to breathe. Fast wicking action draws fluid away from wound. Bonded layers, can be cut to fit any shape. Ideal for use as the primary dressing for light to moderately draining wounds, minor cuts, abrasions, donor sites, skin grafts and burns. The brand hospitals use most. see more...

Kendall Telfa Antimicrobial Non-stick Pad with Adhesive, 4
Kendall Telfa Antimicrobial Non-stick Pad with Adhesive, 4"x8" 5 ea
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are GREAT for wound care. They're non stick so it won't stick to the skin, no ripping off scabs. They're antimicrobial to help prevent infection. Great product
Zee O.
I found these to be great after having surgery and needing to change my wound dressings. Even though they are adhesive, I still applied medical tape to secure the pads. It worked like a charm.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Until I got into my current profession, I knew nothing about non-stick pads. Now, I know how important it is to have a good quality product like this one.
Desiree W.
These pads save my life when i severely cut my finger and needed stitches. They kept my hand clean and covered.